Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps removing all my downloads

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps removing all my downloads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings Windows 10 keeps removing or deleting all my files ex. new folder , new downloads , new image jpeg and gif , text even empty folder , etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by moisesbustillo, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keeps removing all my downloads

Greetings

Windows 10 keeps removing or deleting all my files ex. new folder , new downloads , new image jpeg and gif , text even empty folder , etc what i did was exclude all the folders in windows security , turn off storage sense but it keeps on deleting my files and I've just bought this new gaming laptop on Oct. 10, 2019 Asus TUF.

:)

moisesbustillo, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keeps removing all my downloads

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps removing all my downloads

1. Windows 10 keeps removing all my downloads - Similar Threads - keeps removing downloads

2. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!: What's going on here? Why has windows 10 removed all my programs during an update?Last night, i started an update on my laptop but when I turned it on for work today all my programs were gone. This is extremely disappointing as instead of doing any work, I will now be trying...
  3. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!: What's going on here? Why has windows 10 removed all my programs during an update?Last night, i started an update on my laptop but when I turned it on for work today all my programs were gone. This is extremely disappointing as instead of doing any work, I will now be trying...
  4. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Files keep getting removed after downloading.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Files keep getting removed after downloading.: What happens is that when the download is done instead of saying open file it just says removed, is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-keep-getting-removed-after-downloading/9b10d12b-2dc6-4f32-bbe9-fafeef62b470
  6. My Files keep getting removed after downloading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Files keep getting removed after downloading.: What happens is that when the download is done instead of saying open file it just says removed, is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-keep-getting-removed-after-downloading/9b10d12b-2dc6-4f32-bbe9-fafeef62b470
  7. My Files keep getting removed after downloading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Download Keeps getting "removed/deleted"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Keeps getting "removed/deleted": New computer Win 10 pro can't download this link https://download.mql5.com/ Tried several times Turned off firewall, blockers, apps restrictions, turned on NET & WCF etc!!! Still not able to download. Error message states "this file might have been removed or deleted"...
  9. Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder: Hi, Windows 10 keeps deleting all my downloads from the download folder when I do not want them to be deleted. Storage sense is turned off and there is no low storage issue there is plenty of space on my hard drives...
  10. Changed my mind...how to remove ALL of the downloaded Win 10 files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changed my mind...how to remove ALL of the downloaded Win 10 files?: Hi... I accepted the invitation to "Reserve Win10" over a month ago, and it appears that Microsoft has been downloading the requisite files on my hard drive for installation and activation at a "later date," which is apparently now. A pop-up menu advises me now's the time......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why would i get a windows download and then remove it