Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps requesting activation after new 10 pro install

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps requesting activation after new 10 pro install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed w-10 pro and it activated but next day it says windows 10 needs activation again and I have to reactivate. It says electronic key automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EarlS69, Mar 26, 2019.

1. EarlS69 Win User

Windows 10 keeps requesting activation after new 10 pro install

I installed w-10 pro and it activated but next day it says windows 10 needs activation again and I have to reactivate. It says electronic key automatic activated. How can I keep this from reoccurring over and over?

:)

EarlS69, Mar 26, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 26, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 keeps requesting activation after new 10 pro install - Similar Threads - keeps requesting activation

2. Activating Windows 10 after installing it on a new machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after installing it on a new machine: In 2013, I bought a retail copy of Windows 8, and I installed it on a PC that I built. In 2015, I upgraded to Windows 10.In August 2021, I built a new PC. I wanted to transfer my Windows activation key from my old machine to my new machine, so I did the following: 1...
  3. Activate FSX after new installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate FSX after new installation Windows 10: Have purchased CDs for FSX Gold and XP. CD Key for Gold is ok Cannot install XP until Gold activated No one seems to welcome phone activation Wizard: This is installation ID 012431-656515-525904-216084-058256-184930-673830-469544-622410 Give it to the operator; Get...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activation after new cpu and motherboard

Windows 10 Pro Activation after new cpu and motherboard: I have a brand new product key and it's the same edition. I am trying to activate windows and it keeps popping up with unable to activate windows. "something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again....
  5. Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard

Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard: Hello, I originally got my Windows 10 Pro licence as a free upgrade from Windows 7. I recently got a new motherboard for my PC after years of using an older one and upon rebooting Windows informed me that it was no longer active. I followed the troubleshooter, eventually...
  6. windows 10 activation request after update

windows 10 activation request after update: i recently updated my windows to the latest version which was active before, for a while it kept on popping up "your windows licence expires soon". Now its requesting activation, what,s the reason for this...
  7. Windows 10 Pro not activated after installing

Windows 10 Pro not activated after installing: I re-installed Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8390 PC and upgraded to Pro, and now cannot activate Windows. The PC was originally shipped with Windows 10, then Ubuntu Server was installed, then was returned to Windows 10. Reinstalling Windows 10 from a bootable usb was...
  8. Windows 10 PRO install and activation

Windows 10 PRO install and activation: I purchased this product in May of 2017. When I log into my Microsoft account, I should have a digital key. My order page just shows the purchase and when I reinstalled Windows 10 PRO it says my copy won't activate. Nothing I do is helping. I went to windows...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation after New Motherboard

Windows 10 Pro Activation after New Motherboard: my old motherboard died and I just replaced it. not I cant activate windows and it is not associated with my windows account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-after-new-motherboard/0ab7a027-21a8-4a2c-8e17-7707b39c057c"
  10. WINDOWS 10 PRO ACTIVATION REQUEST YEARS AFTER i DID SO

WINDOWS 10 PRO ACTIVATION REQUEST YEARS AFTER i DID SO: I purchased windows 10 pro years ago when it 1st came out and activated it then , no issues until now I have a constant lower right hand pop up to activate it. This seems to have occurred after an update , so I ran update again and it was a cumulative,which when is what...