Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When logging into Windows 10, it request a verification code. I enter an alt email address and enter the verification code. It keeps repeating this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SophiaAndersen1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

When logging into Windows 10, it request a verification code. I enter an alt email address and enter the verification code. It keeps repeating this process, even though I am entering the correct verification code!

How do I get pass this bug?

:)

SophiaAndersen1, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Oubadah Win User

Two-Step Verification notifications no longer work after using code

I had to log into my MS account one time without my two-factor device being online, so used the "I have a code" method (which, incidentally, takes more steps than it should). Now every MS login defaults to the code method, and when I click "Send an identity verification request to my Microsoft Authenticator app", it never sends the request. How do I re-enable the automatic Approve/Deny two-factor verification notifications?

Oubadah, Mar 20, 2020
  3. emmafoord Win User
    two step verification code

How do I request the code for two step verification? My phone was damaged and the repair has restored it back to the original settings. its not allowing me to log in n settings, apparently I need a code but have no idea how to request this - help!

emmafoord, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

Unable to get Verification code

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Which email client are you using?
    • What exactly do you mean by"I have entered but unfortunately there is email code send to my inbox whatsoever."?
    • Are you not receiving any verification code to your primary account that you have access to?
    • Is your phone number registered to get the verification code?

Please get back to us with reponse in oreder to assist you accordingly.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

1. Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code - Similar Threads - keeps requesting sending

2. Switch to and send requests with IPv6: check compatibility?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switch to and send requests with IPv6: check compatibility?: Assume I am sitting in a hotel and want to connect from my local Win10 notebook to a remote web server. The connection should not be "normal" IPv4 but IPv6. The remote web server speaks IPv6. Some questions: 1.) Is Win10 out-of-the box able to use IPv6 or do I have to...
  3. 800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 10 send request not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 10 send request not working: hi, my child wants to go on my windows 10 computer I put in my parent is here it shows error 800705b4 so I did sen request I put in the time and it does not turn on what do I do now?...
  4. Annoying verification code every day

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Annoying verification code every day: Every night before I shut down my laptop I clear my Bing browser and every morning when I log into my Microsoft account I have to get a verification code by email even though I always check mark the don't ask on this device box. Is there a way to stop this jumping though...
  5. Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code: My Microsoft account wants me to verify my identity by sending a verification code to my backup email. Fine. Send the code, I'll access the backup email and get the code But no, instead it asks me to enter my backup email. Why? This is phishing for information....
  6. You are not sending me a verification code so that I may update my Security information...

You are not sending me a verification code so that I may update my Security information...: This is very frustrating. I have received a notification to my registered phone number that a modification has been made to my security information, (which by the way takes one month to properly action) indicating that your system knows about my mobile number, but you are...
  7. ifax requesting credit for pages to send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ifax requesting credit for pages to send: I have paid a yearly fee to MS for this service. Why is the program requesting payment for sending pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ifax-requesting-credit-for-pages-to-send/170d1ccf-f080-49bc-9934-a5eeec286d0f
  8. Verification code

Verification code: Hi, Ive just been sent a four digit ver. code to reactivate my Microsoft account. The problem is I cant get back to the screen which will allow me to enter it! Any help would be much appreciated. M....
  9. Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android: I have 5 gmail accounts. I use both Firefox and Chrome browsers on my desktop. I use the X-notifier email app. Every time I open either browser, I get multiple verification requests on my android phone asking if it is me trying to accesss two or three of my accounts. Not...
  10. Disconnected media sends DHCP request!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnected media sends DHCP request!: In an attempt to track down this event: The IP address lease 192.168.1.105 for the Network Card with network address 0x40F02F89E7F7 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). I get this result: >getmac Physical...