Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When logging into Windows 10, it request a verification code. I enter an alt email address and enter the verification code. It keeps repeating this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SophiaAndersen1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

When logging into Windows 10, it request a verification code. I enter an alt email address and enter the verification code. It keeps repeating this process, even though I am entering the correct verification code!

How do I get pass this bug?

:)

SophiaAndersen1, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Oubadah Win User

Two-Step Verification notifications no longer work after using code

I had to log into my MS account one time without my two-factor device being online, so used the "I have a code" method (which, incidentally, takes more steps than it should). Now every MS login defaults to the code method, and when I click "Send an identity verification request to my Microsoft Authenticator app", it never sends the request. How do I re-enable the automatic Approve/Deny two-factor verification notifications?

Oubadah, Mar 20, 2020
  3. emmafoord Win User
    two step verification code

How do I request the code for two step verification? My phone was damaged and the repair has restored it back to the original settings. its not allowing me to log in n settings, apparently I need a code but have no idea how to request this - help!

emmafoord, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

Unable to get Verification code

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Which email client are you using?
    • What exactly do you mean by"I have entered but unfortunately there is email code send to my inbox whatsoever."?
    • Are you not receiving any verification code to your primary account that you have access to?
    • Is your phone number registered to get the verification code?

Please get back to us with reponse in oreder to assist you accordingly.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code

1. Windows 10 keeps requesting and then sending verification code - Similar Threads - keeps requesting sending

2. Email Verification Code Not Sending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Verification Code Not Sending?: When I am on my Microsoft account page, some options require me to verify my email through a verification code. I select the option for the code to be sent to my Gmail account, but it never gets sent. I've tried switching devices, browsers, checked spam folder, checked "all...
  3. Email Verification Code Not Sending?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Verification Code Not Sending?: When I am on my Microsoft account page, some options require me to verify my email through a verification code. I select the option for the code to be sent to my Gmail account, but it never gets sent. I've tried switching devices, browsers, checked spam folder, checked "all...
  4. Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail: My Computer recently updated and wants me to reset my pin. I connect myself to the internet, and go through the steps to set it up. I enter the correct password to my account and then it says that it needs to verify with my secondary email. I enter my email correctly I...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  6. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  7. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft not sending verification code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft not sending verification code: Following an update to one machine I had to set up a new PIN. Can't do that without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive. Can't change or add an email via another device without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive.Changing the PIN on the...
  9. Microsoft not sending verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft not sending verification code: Following an update to one machine I had to set up a new PIN. Can't do that without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive. Can't change or add an email via another device without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive.Changing the PIN on the...
  10. Microsoft not sending verification code