Windows 10: windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer

Discus and support windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am faceing problem like my mouse pointer speed keep changing itself when i restart or re open my computer. I don't know why it's happen. Can any one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MirzaVai, Sep 17, 2019.

1. MirzaVai Win User

windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer

I am faceing problem like my mouse pointer speed keep changing itself when i restart or re open my computer. I don't know why it's happen. Can any one please help me to solve this problem ???

1. Some days before i have disconnected my touch pad and now using aditional mouse (A4Tech, model: OP-620D Black)

2. I am using windows 10 (look version on the given picture)
    3. My computer is- HP 14-d010tu

windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer 95cfea73-f9a4-4088-a0b0-635224dbdb68?upload=true.png

:)

MirzaVai, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

My windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i reset or turn off the computer why?

Hello,

The mouse may have encountered a hardware conflict or a driver issue. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your mouse?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.
    We also recommend that you update your mouse driver by following the steps on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Sep 17, 2019
  3. My windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i reset or turn off the computer why?

I need help with my mouse options it keeps resetting mouse options every time I restart or turn off the pc

creazywars, Sep 17, 2019
  4. windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer

Mouse pointer speed problem

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my mouse pointer speed which keep on changing everytime i turn on my laptop

p.s im using a wireless 2.4GHz mouse

Help!!

AtileshDusseea, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer

1. windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer - Similar Threads - keeps resetting mouse

2. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  3. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  4. mouse cursor speed reset to 10 after each update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor speed reset to 10 after each update: For reasons that I can't understand, my mouse cursor speed has to be set higher than 10. 16 to 18 seems about right. But every time I get a Windows 10 update, the cursor speed is set back to the default 10. So, I have to go into Settings and increase the cursor speed again....
  5. mouse cursor speed reset to 10 after each update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse cursor speed reset to 10 after each update: For reasons that I can't understand, my mouse cursor speed has to be set higher than 10. 16 to 18 seems about right. But every time I get a Windows 10 update, the cursor speed is set back to the default 10. So, I have to go into Settings and increase the cursor speed again....
  6. mouse cursor speed reset to 10 after each update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer: So every now and then Mouse Keys gets turned on. I'm not sure how, maybe some keyboard shortcut gets accidentally pressed to turn it on while I'm cleaning it? Anyways, I went to turn it off and when I do, it disables my mouse pointer. How do I fix this? I can't use my...
  8. mouse pointer speed

mouse pointer speed: I had the perfect mouse pointer speed yesterday but when I got on my computer today it was very slow. I raised it to the fastest speed and it is still too slow. what did ya'll do and what needs to be done to fix this?...
  9. Mouse pointer speed problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer speed problem: Hi, I'm having a problem with my mouse pointer speed which keep on changing everytime i turn on my laptop p.s im using a wireless 2.4GHz mouse Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-speed-problem/cdc78563-43f2-47a4-a568-be7c61c97d0b
  10. Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart

Speaker not recognized each time computer turn on/after restart: I m using SteelSeries Arctis Pro + Gamedac (using usb, not jack) but there is a problems, I did some experiment: 1. I plug in the headphone WITH/WITHOUT the driver (SteelSeries engine) -> the speaker recognized my 'Speakers - GameDAC Game' and 'Headset Earphone - Game DAC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why mouse pointer speed keeps reseting windows 10