Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried resetting windows 10 on my HP laptop, after resetting is done it's not booting up. It is restarting again and again. What might be issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SivaMaruri26, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset

I tried resetting windows 10 on my HP laptop, after resetting is done it's not booting up. It is restarting again and again. What might be issue?

[Original Title: Windows 10 issue]

:)

SivaMaruri26, Apr 21, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 21, 2020
  4. albert1 Win User

Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset

Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services

Tried the suggestions of stopping services, then restarting. However all that resulted with Windows 10 finding something wrong and needing to restart windows again.

After several attempts not being able to log in eventually was able to achieve a standard login where I'm currently at .. however I'm afraid to do reboot windows as it may run into the restarting loop again finding something wrong of which it won't explain what exactly.

Who and why the developers add this sort of troubleshooting routines is beyond me. Windows finds a problem won't disclose what it as and keeps rebooting potentially more than a dozen times saying it found a problem and now needs to restart without any error codes and other descriptions and explanations.

It not exactly a mission critical problem.

Currently after checking these service are currently running

• Background Intelligent Transfer Service” - Automatic
    • “Cryptographic” service - Automatic
    • “Windows Update” service - Automatic with delayed start

Defenders Antivirus service won't start keeps producing the same 1053 error upon attempting to start.

I'm not going to perform another restart until I have more information why Windows 10 keeps finding something wrong after a restart, won't log-in and decides it will check everything and restart for me and then enter a continual restarting loop each with the same messages without any or much of an explanation for what's going on etc..

albert1, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset

1. Windows 10 Keeps Restarting after Reset - Similar Threads - Keeps Restarting Reset

2. Disk Resetting after restart Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Resetting after restart Windows 10: When I restart the pc, the files on the disk that I just added are gone, and the disk returns to the way it was before I added the files. For example, I downloaded a game on disk d, and when I restarted my pc, the game file disappeared. How to solve this problem?...
  3. Disk Resetting after restart Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Resetting after restart Windows 10: When I restart the pc, the files on the disk that I just added are gone, and the disk returns to the way it was before I added the files. For example, I downloaded a game on disk d, and when I restarted my pc, the game file disappeared. How to solve this problem?...
  4. Disk Resetting after restart Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After a factory reset to my pc it keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a factory reset to my pc it keeps restarting: Currently I have windows 10 and my pc had full memory so I decided to do a factory reset. Since then the pc keeps restarting without stopping and I have no idea what to do. When it turns on the cyberpower logo appears and then the screen goes black and the keyboard and mouse...
  6. After a factory reset to my pc it keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a factory reset to my pc it keeps restarting: Currently I have windows 10 and my pc had full memory so I decided to do a factory reset. Since then the pc keeps restarting without stopping and I have no idea what to do. When it turns on the cyberpower logo appears and then the screen goes black and the keyboard and mouse...
  7. Windows 10 resets after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 resets after restart: Windows 10 has suddenly begun resetting whenever my computer restarts. It blows away my app settings, deletes files from my desktop along with my desktop background. It's not quite a full factory reset, but it's close. I hope there's a solution that does not involve...
  8. colour calibration keeps resetting after restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour calibration keeps resetting after restart.: my windows 10 colour calibration settings keeps changing every time when I restart my pc.. I even tried "set as default profile" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colour-calibration-keeps-resetting-after-restart/003174db-8a31-4f8e-92f4-330e18fb2d86
  9. Pc keeps restarting after resetting network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc keeps restarting after resetting network: My pc keeps restarting. It gets to the log in screen and takes a minute to load and a message comes up up windows encounter an error and your pc will restart. This all started after resetting my network....
  10. Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps restarting after Security Center Reset from Services: My Windows 10 Anti Virus wasn't running and found that I should "Reset" the Security Center from Windows 10 "Services". Security Center was set to automatic and I selected "reset" from services. however now Windows 10 automatically restarts while attempting to log-in after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do my PC keep restarting after a reset