Windows 10: windows 10 keeps restarting at login, after reset network setting. Cannot even login to the...

Discus and support windows 10 keeps restarting at login, after reset network setting. Cannot even login to the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a surface pro4 with Windows 10. After windows restart i login as usual with Pin or faceID but after loading for a while, got "Your PC will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SP4_userHK, Mar 3, 2019.

1. windows 10 keeps restarting at login, after reset network setting. Cannot even login to the...

I have a surface pro4 with Windows 10. After windows restart i login as usual with Pin or faceID but after loading for a while, got "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.” And rebooted and looped in this way.

When try to login to safe mode, it doesnt allow me as it require password instead of Pin. I reset the password of the account on another pc, and try again to login to the safe mode but no luck.

would apppreciate advice on how i can get to revert the machine to last windows update which is just a day ago.

Thanks

:)

SP4_userHK, Mar 3, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 3, 2019
  4. windows 10 keeps restarting at login, after reset network setting. Cannot even login to the...

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 keeps restarting at login, after reset network setting. Cannot even login to the...

1. windows 10 keeps restarting at login, after reset network setting. Cannot even login to the... - Similar Threads - keeps restarting login

2. Setting up Domain Login After Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Domain Login After Resetting Windows: Could you please guide me on setting up domain login after resetting Windows, instead of using a workgroup login? Thank you for your assistance....
  3. Setting up Domain Login After Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up Domain Login After Resetting Windows: Could you please guide me on setting up domain login after resetting Windows, instead of using a workgroup login? Thank you for your assistance....
  4. Setting up Domain Login After Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant Login after Windows 10 Reset keeping the files Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Login after Windows 10 Reset keeping the files Option: The windows 10 on my laptop was getting updated overnight. In the morning the screen was stuck on blank screen. It stayed on blank screen after I restarted several times. I read help comments online & I was able to get to the Blue screen with options. After trying many...
  6. Reset network login profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reset network login profiles: My dorm uses a centralized internet that is shared and requires you to login, i had my friend setup the first time for me but apparently he used his own login and now we are both sharing the same bandwidth I should be able to create a new account with my own personal...
  7. cannot login after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot login after reset: I did a reset and cannot login receiving an error message. At first I received the error on winlogon.exe - Application Error '' The instruction at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0. The memory could not be written. Click on ok to terminate the...
  8. Pc keeps restarting after resetting network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc keeps restarting after resetting network: My pc keeps restarting. It gets to the log in screen and takes a minute to load and a message comes up up windows encounter an error and your pc will restart. This all started after resetting my network....
  9. Restarts after login

Restarts after login: After i login on a new computer i just bought, for some reason, it restarts! Ive tried lots of things, and i dont have a usb with windows 10 on it either so i dont know what yo exactly do except finding help, so if anyone can help im all open for it....
  10. How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?

How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?: I have set the Auto login with an administrator type user. Now on start up, log-in screen is visible though it takes the password automatically and log-into the system but I want to hide the login screen completely. Is there a way to achieve that? 75881