Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps showing No internet connection message

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps showing No internet connection message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hello, Here's my problem: lately, every time internet connection is lost for any reason, "no internet connection message" remains open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YousefAwad, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 keeps showing No internet connection message

Windows 10 keeps showing No internet connection message 587fa470-106b-4c0c-b0fe-e3aecf98d8dc?upload=true.jpg Hello,

Here's my problem: lately, every time internet connection is lost for any reason, "no internet connection message" remains open somewhere at the side of windows screen even if the internet connection is restored. I tried several ways to close it but nothing works unless windows is restarted. It covers about 1/4 of the screen, really annoying!

I have dell Inspiron 7386 windows 10

A desktop screenshot is attached.

:)

YousefAwad, Feb 20, 2021

2. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 20, 2021
  3. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 keeps showing No internet connection message

internet connection

Hi John,

The issue that you’ve encountered when you connect your PC to the Internet using the Ethernet cable may be caused by some configuration or the device driver is outdated. To sort out your concern, we’d like to know the following information:

• Were there any changes that happened prior to the issue?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

On the other hand, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    fix network connection issues in Windows 10.
    Once you’re on the page, you may expand and proceed with the steps from each option under the
    Show all section, and then complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps showing No internet connection message

1. Windows 10 keeps showing No internet connection message - Similar Threads - keeps showing internet

2. Keep Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Internet Connection: My computer has issues where it can’t stay connected to the internet, and when it can, it’s very slow. My router is right outside my door, yet my computer can’t connect very well. When I do have internet, I only have 2 bars. I have a Windows 10 desktop....
  3. Keep Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep Internet Connection: My computer has issues where it can’t stay connected to the internet, and when it can, it’s very slow. My router is right outside my door, yet my computer can’t connect very well. When I do have internet, I only have 2 bars. I have a Windows 10 desktop....
  4. Keep Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 connectivity issue, internet keeps dropping

windows 10 connectivity issue, internet keeps dropping: As stated my internet connection keeps dropping, I don't know what's happening. I upgraded my internet, i check my other devices, every thing works fine. but on this laptop amd ryzen 5 3500u window 10 my connection keeps dropping. It is especially noticeable when streaming...
  6. Internet is connected but shows not connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet is connected but shows not connected: I have this problem where even though I'm connected to my modem via eternet cord or wifi when i connect for a second it says I'm connected but then it starts showing that I'm not connected. I don't understand why it keeps doing this I've reset my pc and also the network...
  7. Internet connection keeps dropping in Windows 10

Internet connection keeps dropping in Windows 10: I'm using windows 10 and Verizon wifi. I'm not a tekkie so can't tackle complicated issues. My router is a year old. It sits 3 ft away from my PC. Probably 25 times a day I lose wifi on the pc, but not on my laptop. Can you give me any ideas as to why this is happening...
  8. Internet Connections Not Showing

Internet Connections Not Showing: I started my computer and had the intel net update. I got through to the install, but it wasn’t installing, so I cancelled the install, and my internet wouldn’t connect. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix to this....
  9. Internet connection drops?? . . .but shows connected?

Internet connection drops?? . . .but shows connected?: Periodically my laptop will not connect to Edge, Outlook, Extensions etc. However, in the Notification Area it shows connected. The affected laptop computer is connected wirelessly, both Ethernet 4 and Wi-Fi. Signal strengths look strong. I can get reconnected by simply...
  10. Computer keeps dropping internet although it shows connected

Computer keeps dropping internet although it shows connected: I am running Windows 10 1803 with latest updates. Recently started losing internet connection although the computer shows that I am connected with the internet. I lose the internet both when connected through LANs and when connected through WI-FI. Other computers and...