Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps shutting down after lockscreen

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps shutting down after lockscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a freshly installed windows 10 on my hdd. It went fine for a few weeks. Suddenly while I was in a game my pc shut down. I tried to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AvrilVasquez, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps shutting down after lockscreen

Hello, I have a freshly installed windows 10 on my hdd. It went fine for a few weeks. Suddenly while I was in a game my pc shut down. I tried to turn it on it would have this disc check, scan and repairing drive on boot. Then it’ll have a “please wait” loading screen until I get into my lockscreen. Right after 20-30 seconds or when I try to type in my password. It automatically **** down. I tried going to safe mode all I get is a black screen then it shuts down. Idk what to do I restarted it a couple of times now.

:)

AvrilVasquez, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 22, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 keeps shutting down after lockscreen

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps shutting down after lockscreen

1. Windows 10 keeps shutting down after lockscreen - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly: So yeah as the title says it just keeps shutting down instantly,one time it shut down but the keyboard and power light stayed on. I don't know what else to provide here please help....
  3. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly: So yeah as the title says it just keeps shutting down instantly,one time it shut down but the keyboard and power light stayed on. I don't know what else to provide here please help....
  4. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down: Hello,I have a PC that I want to use for my business. I never had much issues with at home, but after a few days of hooking it at my shop its shuts down every 5-10 minutes on its own. I tried multiple things I have read online and watching YouTube videos. I even tried factory...
  6. Keep a program open after shutting down Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep a program open after shutting down Win 10: I want to find the programs that i leave running after the shutdown still open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-a-program-open-after-shutting-down-win-10/dae065a7-8c83-4e69-85a5-f2b95431596a
  7. Windows Defender Keeps Shutting Down

Windows Defender Keeps Shutting Down: Whenever I try to run a full system scan windows defender shuts down before it can get very far. Is there a way to fix this? My laptop was updated last night....
  8. Windows 10 keeps shutting down

Windows 10 keeps shutting down: Windows keep shutting down was unable to do the recent update when it started shutting down every few minutes. Tried doing other suggestions. Still shutting down thanks any help I can get. Dan...
  9. windows keeps shutting down

windows keeps shutting down: I will be right in the middle of reading some news or something and all of a sudden I get a screen that says Microsoft has encountered a problem and will have to restart. My screen goes black but it never restarts on its own. I have to manually power off and wait 30 seconds...
  10. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...