Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It might've been because I downloaded something on it, but my Windows 10 keep shutting down and it won't let me sign-in without staying stuck loading.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anonymous.kyb12, May 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen.

It might've been because I downloaded something on it, but my Windows 10 keep shutting down and it won't let me sign-in without staying stuck loading. I really need help.

:)

anonymous.kyb12, May 2, 2020

2. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, May 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stuck on Startup screen with blue windows icon

I need help with my Windows 10 deskop pc. Ever since the October 2018 Feature update, the PC is stuck on the loading screen with the blue windows icon, yet lacking a circle loading icon. It stays on that screen, forcing me to hard reset my computer. Then it loads normally with no warning signs, or auto fixes. It also stays stuck when trying to load out of sleep/hibernation.

emporroll1, May 2, 2020
  4. Amitk Win User

Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen.

Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen.

1. Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen. - Similar Threads - Keeps shutting down

2. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  3. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  4. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When restarting or shutting down, the computer stays loading on the "shutting...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When restarting or shutting down, the computer stays loading on the "shutting...: When restarting or shutting down, the computer stays loading on the "shutting down.../restarting..." screen and gets stuckthe only work around is if windows needs to restart for an update, or physically turning off the pc and turning it on again with the power button....
  6. When restarting or shutting down, the computer stays loading on the "shutting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When restarting or shutting down, the computer stays loading on the "shutting...: When restarting or shutting down, the computer stays loading on the "shutting down.../restarting..." screen and gets stuckthe only work around is if windows needs to restart for an update, or physically turning off the pc and turning it on again with the power button....
  7. When restarting or shutting down, the computer stays loading on the "shutting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck at shutting down screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at shutting down screen: my laptop is stuck on shutting down screen and keyboard is not working what should i do?plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-shutting-down-screen/89b0b937-1d81-44ca-b98f-3607b1756228
  9. Stuck at shut down screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at shut down screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Furthestsauce50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlq7vn/stuck_at_shut_down_screen/
  10. Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen: I've had this problem for 3 days now, and I'm frustrated beyond belief. Whenever I go to shut down my computer, I'm always stuck in "shutting down" or "restarting" with the circle loading animation playing below it. I'd leave it on throughout the whole day, and the computer...