Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps shutting down

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps shutting down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows keep shutting down was unable to do the recent update when it started shutting down every few minutes. Tried doing other suggestions. Still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielJameson2, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keeps shutting down

Windows keep shutting down was unable to do the recent update when it started shutting down every few minutes. Tried doing other suggestions. Still shutting down thanks any help I can get. Dan

:)

DanielJameson2, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 keeps shutting down

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps shutting down

1. Windows 10 keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly: So yeah as the title says it just keeps shutting down instantly,one time it shut down but the keyboard and power light stayed on. I don't know what else to provide here please help....
  3. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly: So yeah as the title says it just keeps shutting down instantly,one time it shut down but the keyboard and power light stayed on. I don't know what else to provide here please help....
  4. Windows 10 keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down: Hello,I have a PC that I want to use for my business. I never had much issues with at home, but after a few days of hooking it at my shop its shuts down every 5-10 minutes on its own. I tried multiple things I have read online and watching YouTube videos. I even tried factory...
  6. Windows Defender Keeps Shutting Down

Windows Defender Keeps Shutting Down: Whenever I try to run a full system scan windows defender shuts down before it can get very far. Is there a way to fix this? My laptop was updated last night....
  7. Windows reset keeps shutting down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reset keeps shutting down.: I decided to reset my computer because its been glitching a lot and its very slow. While the reset was happening it just shuts down. I waited 5 minutes then I turned it back on. It was at 64%. When it went to 65% it just turned off. I turned it back on. It was at 64% again...
  8. Windows shutting down keep on going

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows shutting down keep on going: My laptop SURFACE LAPTOP 3 is keep on shutting sown from few hours . I have not done any uogrades or new softwares installtion but this is happening from when i tried to shutdown without closing all the open apps...
  9. windows keeps shutting down

windows keeps shutting down: I will be right in the middle of reading some news or something and all of a sudden I get a screen that says Microsoft has encountered a problem and will have to restart. My screen goes black but it never restarts on its own. I have to manually power off and wait 30 seconds...
  10. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...