Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that...

Discus and support Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that was supposed to fix the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoanL., Dec 12, 2018.

1. JoanL. Win User

Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that...

Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that was supposed to fix the problem

:)

JoanL., Dec 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that... :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that...

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that...

1. Windows 10 keeps signing me out even after Microsoft downloaded some troubleshooter that... - Similar Threads - keeps signing Microsoft

2. Windows 11 keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps signing me out: I have a new pc with windows 11. Why does it sign me out so frequently? How do I get it to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-signing-me-out/0357dda0-b650-49bd-98d6-50c2adb0acd5
  3. Windows 11 keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps signing me out: I have a new pc with windows 11. Why does it sign me out so frequently? How do I get it to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-signing-me-out/0357dda0-b650-49bd-98d6-50c2adb0acd5
  4. Computer keeps signing me out

Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  5. Computer keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  6. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  7. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  8. Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft account keeps signing me out with an error message: I just finished factory resetting my Windows 19 laptop a few hours ago. I am currently setting it back up but my Microsoft account keeps signing me out and giving me this message... Request Id: e9704b4b-ab4c-45ae-80f2-03d853a62e00 Correlation Id:...
  9. Windows 10 keeps signing me out after hard shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps signing me out after hard shutdown: So before this when I hard shutdown holding the power button on my laptop I don't know the actual term it will show the other user where I have to put in my email and password/pin. this doesn't happen with a soft shutdown, restart or when I close the lid ill just have to put...
  10. YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!: Hello, I have Windows 10 and recently had an issue, and did a system restore. Everything is back to normal, thanks to a tech that helped me with the problem. It would take too long to explain, but now YouTube keeps asking me to sign in and out all...