Windows 10: Windows 10 Keeps Sleeping Randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 Keeps Sleeping Randomly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had gotten this Dell laptop around maybe July or August of last year. I use Windows 10 also. The laptop has always been pretty slow and annoyed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ah'Re'sWorkshop, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Keeps Sleeping Randomly

I had gotten this Dell laptop around maybe July or August of last year. I use Windows 10 also. The laptop has always been pretty slow and annoyed the most out of me, I have to keep it on the charger 24/7 or it'll just completely die which is fine by me but I had that issue on my original hp laptop before. Anyway most recently, probably around the beginning of March, it's starts to randomly got to sleep or power off. When it does, I have to wait a couple seconds and then press the power button to turn it back on, when I do it shoes everything I was originally doing. But it gets really annoying while I'm doing something and it just shuts off. I've vacuumed my fan and other inputs before, it didn't work, I checked my battery settings, nothing.

Can someone please help me?

:)

Ah'Re'sWorkshop, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Windows 10 randomly suddenly goes to sleep even no such settings are made

Hi Lenny,

To address your concern regarding Windows 10 randomly going to sleep, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on January 7, 2016.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Keeps Sleeping Randomly

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Keeps Sleeping Randomly

1. Windows 10 Keeps Sleeping Randomly - Similar Threads - Keeps Sleeping Randomly

2. Windows 11 randomly sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 randomly sleeping: I am using emulationStation on windows that ships with retrobat.It randomly put windows to sleep i am unsure if it is regarding this software. following is the event log that c alls"User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or...
  3. Issues with Windows 10. Laptop sleeping randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Windows 10. Laptop sleeping randomly: I have an MSI G63 Stealth Pro 7thGen. Recently my laptop has been going in to sleep randomly, the programs are still on in the background but the screen goes black and fans turn off. Mostly when I'm gaming but it can even happen when on chrome. I have intel XTU always open...
  4. Computer keeps randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps randomly going to sleep: Henlo there. I'm having a problem with my Windows 10 laptop where it keeps randomly going to sleep, and I don't know what's causing it. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thank you. submitted by /u/JormungandRED [link] [comments]...
  5. windows 10 sleeps randomly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 sleeps randomly: soo everytime i run my laptop after a serveal minuites the windows turn in sleep mode surprisingly and also this happens randomly and i don't know why and i literally didn't have any solution for this problem but i don't know exactly if the laptop sleeps or locks up cause...
  6. Windows 10 randomly closes programs on sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 randomly closes programs on sleep: Hi, I have a brand new HP laptop with Windows 10 installed. This is my first experience with Win 10. Since day one I've noticed that on occasion the computer will awaken after sleeping and some or all of my open programs will have been closed. This includes Google Chrome,...
  7. Windows sleeping randomly

Windows sleeping randomly: Hi there, I've been having this issue on my dell vistro from last three days. It keeps sleeping randomly while I'm using it sometimes it shutdowns automatically. I have tried all the solutions available on the internet but they didn't work. Help me please :(...
  8. Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 laptop or computer keeps going to sleep while using, here are a few things you need to take a look at to resolve the issue. Some users have been making complaints recently about problems where Windows [...] This post Windows 10 goes to...
  9. Windows 10 Going Into Sleep Mode Randomly

Windows 10 Going Into Sleep Mode Randomly: Hello! I am using a HP Envy 15 TouchScreen Notebook (SKU: F5G56AV), Core i7-4700MQ CPU, Win 10 Home 10.0.17134, NVIDIA GeForce 840M Video Card. I starting in the past two weeks (approximately), I have been having the notebook randomly go into sleep mode, even when using...
  10. Windows 10 keeps going to sleep

Windows 10 keeps going to sleep: I have changed every power setting I can find even the advanced power settings but the computer still goes to sleep every time it is inactive for more than 5 minutes. Is there away t stop this?...