Windows 10: Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored

Discus and support Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know what happened but about 3 week earlier, Windows 10 started to recognize my only 1 monitor as mirrored and now I can't calibrate it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hikari Hayashi, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored

I don't know what happened but about 3 week earlier, Windows 10 started to recognize my only 1 monitor as mirrored and now I can't calibrate it and it's annoying thatI have to reinstall the Nvidia Graphics Driver in order to get it back to normal every time I start up my PC. Is this a Windows 10 issues? or a Graphics Driver issue?Thanks in advance!! Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored e04bfd33-2d3d-4a24-85dd-d1a119bf347b?upload=true.png

:)

Hikari Hayashi, Jan 17, 2020

2. Multiple mirrored monitors

I am trying to have the screen and programs on my desktop mirror on a second monitor and a projector. How do I do this in Windows 10? I have connected all 3 to the desktop and the background on the main monitor shows on the 2nd monitor and projector,
    but I can't get the apps or programs to show on either the 2nd monitor or projector. I ran a test and the system recognizes the main monitor as 1, the 2nd monitor as 2 and the projector as 3, but then I can't get 2 and 3 to show anything I am doing on 1.
    Any thoughts?

LarryKristoff, Jan 17, 2020
  3. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored

how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored

1. Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored - Similar Threads - kept recognizing monitor

2. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitors are mirroring: I have been using 2 monitors for the last couple of years. I had to take my tower to the shop and get repairs. When I got it back, I have not been able to get both monitors to work without them mirroring each other. I have tried everything, but I'm having no luck. Both...
  3. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitors are mirroring: I have been using 2 monitors for the last couple of years. I had to take my tower to the shop and get repairs. When I got it back, I have not been able to get both monitors to work without them mirroring each other. I have tried everything, but I'm having no luck. Both...
  4. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.: I have two older eMachines E203Hv b. Windows 10 is recognizing them as cameras and attempting to install the wrong drivers. I only have USB ports to use with these drivers. I have a cable that converts VGA at the Monitor to USB at the PC. Is there a way to interrupt the...
  6. MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.

MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.: I have two older eMachines E203Hv b. Windows 10 is recognizing them as cameras and attempting to install the wrong drivers. I only have USB ports to use with these drivers. I have a cable that converts VGA at the Monitor to USB at the PC. Is there a way to interrupt the...
  7. MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.: Hello there. I'm experiencing some issues, as Windows is acting up. You see, Windows decided to connect my monitors from Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 to Monitor 12. How can I set it back to be separate monitors again? Thanks in advance....
  9. PC does not recognize my second monitor, and only mirrors my first monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC does not recognize my second monitor, and only mirrors my first monitor.: I have two monitors connected to my PC, one connected via HDMI and one via VGA. In display settings it is unable to detect my second monitor. The image on the second monitor is only mirroring the image on my first monitor. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/HoLeeFuk-...
  10. Windows 10 will not recognize my monitor or its resolution

Windows 10 will not recognize my monitor or its resolution: Refurbished computer (i7 2600, 8Gb RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD) with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. At first the computer recognized the monitor an Asus VS247 and set it to its resolution of 1920x1080 @ 60hz and all was good then it updated and no more Asus VS247 but it now...