Windows 10: Windows 10 Kernel ntoskrnl.exe is missing or contains errors, Error code 0xc0000221

Discus and support Windows 10 Kernel ntoskrnl.exe is missing or contains errors, Error code 0xc0000221 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The 0xc0000221 error code is encountered by some Windows 10 users, right after the computer fails to boot. Several users report being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 21, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Kernel ntoskrnl.exe is missing or contains errors, Error code 0xc0000221

WinClub, Nov 21, 2019

2. Blue screen: Error code 0xc0000221

cant repair or recover windows 10 windowssystem32ntoskrnl.exe

operating system cant be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors

error code 0xc0000221

cant restore to an earlier time

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

operating system cant be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors

error code 0xc0000221

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

worried I may loose all of my files

error code 0xc0000221

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

tried to reinstall with disc or repair but still no luck, won't work because it is an old computer with Windows 7 original discs.

HP Desktop p6653w

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

butchfreeman, Nov 21, 2019
  3. error code 0xc0000221

Thank you for your prompt reply.

computer is a dell inspiron 660 I have contacted dell with the error I have and they had believe it is a windows error as the trouble shooting steps for dell passed successfully.

windows photos wouldnt open and trouble shooting suggested I repair windows which I tried and then got the following error

RECOVERY

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.

File:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Error code: 0xc0000221

(Blue screen)

Press enter to try again

Press F8 for start up settings

Press F9 to use a different operating system

Have tried all the recovery options in windows and keep getting the above error. Is there anything else I can try?

mumoftwoboys, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Kernel ntoskrnl.exe is missing or contains errors, Error code 0xc0000221

error code 0xc0000221

cant repair or recover windows 10 windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

error code 0xc0000221

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

tried to reinstall with disc or repair but still no luck

tried general trouble shooting and google search

mumoftwoboys, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Kernel ntoskrnl.exe is missing or contains errors, Error code 0xc0000221

1. Windows 10 Kernel ntoskrnl.exe is missing or contains errors, Error code 0xc0000221 - Similar Threads - Kernel ntoskrnl exe

2. Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors: Hello everyone.I just created a new USB Windows Rescue Disk with my Windows 10 and wanted to try it out. Surprising to me, I couldn't launch it. While booting from a rescue disc, I received BSoD saying that the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing...
  3. Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors: Hello everyone.I just created a new USB Windows Rescue Disk with my Windows 10 and wanted to try it out. Surprising to me, I couldn't launch it. While booting from a rescue disc, I received BSoD saying that the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing...
  4. Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System error code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System error code 0xc0000221: I ran into an error. when i tried using a usb with windows 10 i got an orange screen, and now my pc wont connect to screen, keybord or anny other plugins. the only thing i am able to do is toggle the power. [IMG]...
  6. Kernel missing or contains errors

Kernel missing or contains errors: i have no idea when it comes to computers last time i was on it it said update than shutdown in the place where shut down normally was so i when i wake up i turn the pc on and i get a error code “The operating system couldnt be loaded because the kernal is missing or...
  7. Kernel missing/contains error, error code 0xc0000605

Kernel missing/contains error, error code 0xc0000605: So... My friend's laptop (Acer Aspire E1-421) couldn't start. this is the error message: [ATTACH] I've already tried the Start-up repair and it failed to repair it... Couldn't use System Restore since there wasn't any restore point recorded... I've tried using the bootrec...
  8. BSOD - Error code: 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Error code: 0xc0000221: I am stuck in an inescapable loop. Whenever I try to boot, I get BSOD into the 0xc0000221 error page with 4ish options: F1 to enter safe environment (Doesn't work. just reboots to the same screen.) F8 to enter boot options (Doesn't work, each option takes me back to the...
  9. Windows 10: Error Code: 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Error Code: 0xc0000221: Hi guys, first time posting as today as at 7:00~ i got the error code Error Code: 0xc0000221. I personally am not experienced with computers so i have decided to post this thread in the hope someone will help me. The system says: File:\\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe error...
  10. Error Code: 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Support
    Error Code: 0xc0000221: Hi guys, First time user here so not sure what I should put in the thread. I am basically in a bit of a shit situation as my laptop (Acer Aspire) has been quite laggy lately (Windows 10) and I just had junk everywhere so I decided to wipe everything. Now after my factory...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing kernel windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe

2. error code 0xc0000605 when operating system install ntoskrnk.exe