Windows 10: windows 10 key already used

Discus and support windows 10 key already used in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had a Mojang Minecraft account since 2013 and when I went to redeem my windows 10 key it said that it had already been redeemed In 2017. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FeedThePhanto, Sep 25, 2019.

1. windows 10 key already used

I have had a Mojang Minecraft account since 2013 and when I went to redeem my windows 10 key it said that it had already been redeemed In 2017. The problem is that I know I didn't redeem it because I barely learned that you get a free code a day ago. I already searched it in the community and I re downloaded the Microsoft store with nothing fixed.

:)

FeedThePhanto, Sep 25, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 key already used

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 key already used

1. windows 10 key already used - Similar Threads - key already used

2. Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?: I opened my Mojang account to get my key for Minecraft for Windows 10, but it says my code is already redeemed. It does not appear in my order history, and trying to download it through the Microsoft store shows that it is not in my account. Is it possible to get a new code?...
  3. I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key

I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else and no key: I am using a laptop that was already used by someone else. I do not have product key or digital licence to activate the windows, what will i do to get the windows 10 activated without the product key or digital license? I need help from your side...
  4. Already used product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Already used product key: I bought an key for an Mircosoft product and when I wanted to use it it said it was already used. And if I want my Money back they said I have to know when the key was used. How do I find out [moved from German forums]...
  5. Windows activation key says it has already been used

Windows activation key says it has already been used: I just received a new windows 10 key from my organization, but it says it has already been used. They said this is an error that Microsoft could fix....
  6. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.: Hello today i was bought Forza horizon 4 and when i try reedem code i just see THIS CODE ALREADY BEEN REEDEMED. so i lost my money what to do now ? :/ But game does found my libary not see anywhere , no xobx app , no microsoft website nothink :/...
  7. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.: Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-a-game-and-the-redeem-cd-key-said-it-was/5bf4ebce-df23-46ae-a4c8-bf4dd881b225
  8. minecraft windows 10 code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 code already used: I have never used my free windows 10 minecraft code and i went to use it and it says the code has already been used so i go to my library and click on minecraft and it brings me to the microsoft store to buy it when i have already purchased the game ON XBOX AND PC! i will not...
  9. Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device

Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device: please help me how can i return windows 10 home product key? I purchased it from Microsoft store.is there any option to return it.i haven't used it in any device.i no longer need it as i already have genuine windows 10,i didn't know this before. please help me....
  10. Windows 10 OS already in use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS already in use: If I wanted to install a different operating system for experimentation, would that overwrite the Windows 10 OS already in use, meaning I couldn't go back to it, or would W10 remain on the HDD in another partition and can be safely retrieved? Thanks . 113189