Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 KEY CHANGE

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 KEY CHANGE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, if I change the key I have in my desktop with a new one, can I reuse the old one ina different computer? Tks. Max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MassimoGajo, Jan 24, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 KEY CHANGE

Hi, if I change the key I have in my desktop with a new one, can I reuse the old one ina different computer?

Tks.

Max

:)

MassimoGajo, Jan 24, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

WINDOWS 10 KEY CHANGE

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 KEY CHANGE

1. WINDOWS 10 KEY CHANGE - Similar Threads - KEY CHANGE

2. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  3. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  4. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.: I bought a Laptop which come with a free windows. When I was linking with my email I selected Windows 10 Education Pro, then automatically updated windows 11 Education Pro. I want change it to Windows 10/11 Pro. Please advice me so I can do it....
  6. Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.

Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.: I bought a Laptop which come with a free windows. When I was linking with my email I selected Windows 10 Education Pro, then automatically updated windows 11 Education Pro. I want change it to Windows 10/11 Pro. Please advice me so I can do it....
  7. Why have my function keys changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why have my function keys changed?: Recently I've been having problems with my Fn keys with my keyboard I'm using a PC with windows 10.Both today and yesterday my Fn keys have changed to what I believe to be the keyboard manufacturers settings rather than the default windows settings, i.e. F11 no longer goes...
  8. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  9. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  10. Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys

Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys: I need to edit a registry key but before I do so, I need to be granted full control of the key. I am getting an error message when I try to do this. I am already listed as the owner of the key. I have tried changing both my administrator account as well as my use account to...