Windows 10: Windows 10 Key from eBay

Discus and support Windows 10 Key from eBay in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 key that I got off of eBay that was $2. When I checked the Windows Key, it said it was a VOLUME_MAK key, and I have heard that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WarriorYT, May 19, 2020.

1. WarriorYT Win User

Windows 10 Key from eBay

I have a Windows 10 key that I got off of eBay that was $2. When I checked the Windows Key, it said it was a VOLUME_MAK key, and I have heard that it is illegal to use this type of key at home. Is there any way to change the type? Or do I have to buy the $200 key from the Microsoft store? Here is the screenshot of the key type:

Windows 10 Key from eBay fd5ab016-e112-476d-91bd-6139e727aaaa?upload=true.png

-WarriorYT

Dell Dimension 4700 - Celeron E3300 Dual Core - 2GB DDR2 - 1GB Intel G41 Express Chipset - Western Digital Caviar WD400BD-75JMA0 HDD

:)

WarriorYT, May 19, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 20, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Key from eBay

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Key from eBay

1. Windows 10 Key from eBay - Similar Threads - Key eBay

2. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...: What I'm asking because I'm worried But my question is I don't know if this was stolen or not and if the code did work, I'm asking this because there are more than one website and for example G2A, eBay, offerup,Facebook marketplace which I ask A question if I buy a key on a...
  3. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...: What I'm asking because I'm worried But my question is I don't know if this was stolen or not and if the code did work, I'm asking this because there are more than one website and for example G2A, eBay, offerup,Facebook marketplace which I ask A question if I buy a key on a...
  4. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...

i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...: i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is this a legal thing? does microsoft allow this? does microsofe allow buy windows key from G2A? does windows allow buy windows key from scdkey ? send the answer to my gmail : *** Email...
  6. i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...: i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is this a legal thing? does microsoft allow this? does microsofe allow buy windows key from G2A? does windows allow buy windows key from scdkey ? send the answer to my gmail : *** Email...
  7. i bought a windows key from eBay by 4$ , and i didint see a problem is like original, is...

8. Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work

Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work: Product key does not work with my windows 10 disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-10-on-ebay-but-product-key-does/61c3396e-15c7-4e97-bcc1-15789aa36ad0
  9. Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work: Product key does not work with my windows 10 disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-10-on-ebay-but-product-key-does/61c3396e-15c7-4e97-bcc1-15789aa36ad0
  10. Purchased windows 10 on ebay but product key does not work