Windows 10: Windows 10 key help

Discus and support Windows 10 key help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I recently just downloaded windows 10 through Microsoft website and installed it via USB. I have installed the windows 10 pro and looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ralphmel, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 key help

Hi guys,

I recently just downloaded windows 10 through Microsoft website and installed it via USB.

I have installed the windows 10 pro and looking for a key online.

I have found the pro oem key and pro online activation key. Which one should i buy? what is the difference?

https://imgur.com/w0VKaxc

Thank you

submitted by /u/ralphmel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ralphmel, Oct 20, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 key help

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 key help

1. Windows 10 key help - Similar Threads - key help

2. Windows 10 has a digital activation, but now can't install Windows 10 without key - PLEASE help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 has a digital activation, but now can't install Windows 10 without key - PLEASE help: Hi there, As noted, I have gone through a lot of trouble trying to install Windows 10. Originally, I didn't want it, but software I wished to use required it, so I reluctantly did the upgrade. I found on some forums that it was possible to do it for free, so attempted...
  3. lost win 10 pro upgrade key help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost win 10 pro upgrade key help: Hey guys, i had to do a full re install of my win 10 gaming rig, and I somehow thought that the win 10 upgrade key was stored in the BIOS, I bought the upgrade through the Win store on my pc on April 2 2019, I can not find the original email, only the confirmation number from...
  4. [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help][1909] search is unusable, arrow keys are not pressed.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonah-1903 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwcm0q/help1909_search_is_unusable_arrow_keys_are_not/
  5. HeLP: Shift key not working - sort of....

HeLP: Shift key not working - sort of....: Hello friends, need some help. My shift key recently stopped working to capitalize some letters (e and f, specifically). It will also not work to create and underscore or plus symbol. I've read elsewhere about the shift key not working in these regards and have tried the...
  6. How to disable the F1 Help key in Windows 10 to avoid accidental Help

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable the F1 Help key in Windows 10 to avoid accidental Help: [ATTACH]The Function Keys (F1 to F12) on the Windows keyboard have specifically assigned roles. […] This article How to disable the F1 Help key in Windows 10 to avoid accidental Help first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Reset Security Key! Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Security Key! Help: Hi, I desperately need help on how to reset or remove the physical security key option under Settings - Sign-in options. When I click on "manage", it's asking me to insert a security key but the thing is I don't have one and I don't remember for the life of me setting up...
  8. I need my recovery key plz sumone help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need my recovery key plz sumone help: key ID 24DF8B5A Drive label WILLOWBROOK Windows 8/11/2015 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-recovery-key-plz-sumone-help/f42aea62-eb0d-43ba-b488-d379dcb42222
  9. Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting

Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting: I have searched all over google and other sites trying to find the registry key to toggle the "Allow notifications to play sounds" setting under Notifications & actions with no luck. Can anyone help me find it or know what it is? submitted by /u/PkMnMasterMichael [link]...
  10. Help please! I bought a product key for Microsoft 10! From Microsoft and where do I get my...

Help please! I bought a product key for Microsoft 10! From Microsoft and where do I get my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NRG-Zayt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7qqp7/help_please_i_bought_a_product_key_for_microsoft/