Windows 10: Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid

Discus and support Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just installed windows 10 pro on my computer and had a key, so i go to put it in but its invalid. I put in the code it says do you want to active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stargaming626, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid

I just installed windows 10 pro on my computer and had a key, so i go to put it in but its invalid. I put in the code it says do you want to active win10 i click yes it starts to active and then says its invalid, I've tried trouble shooting, reentering the code, nothing I've tried works. Anyone know if theirs anything else i can try.

:)

Stargaming626, Sep 20, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 20, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid

windows 10

Not so sure about the valid key part. I have a friend that has a questionable copy of Windows 7 that has got the popup, and reserved windows 10. However no one I know with a valid copy of windows 7 has gotten it.

ChevyOwner, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid

1. Windows 10 key invalid, i'm pretty sure it is valid - Similar Threads - key invalid i'm

2. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  3. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  4. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 product key is invalid even though it is valid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product key is invalid even though it is valid: I just bought a new pc so i decided to transfer windows 10 rtm core single language retail from my old device to new device so i fresh downloaded the windows 10 home edition from microsoft website and installed on the new pc after deactivating the windows on the old one and...
  6. I'm not sure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not sure: Troubleshooting detailsIf you contact your administrator, send this info to them.Copy info to clipboardI'm having a difficult time trying to connect my Note 20 to my lap top. I was sent a message with a lot of information on it so I can't paste the whole message. This is the...
  7. Windows update ruined bluetooth(pretty sure)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update ruined bluetooth(pretty sure): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Peta-8-bit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lv9oce/windows_update_ruined_bluetoothpretty_sure/
  8. I can't tell if it's right or wrong, but I'm pretty sure the answer is 18.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't tell if it's right or wrong, but I'm pretty sure the answer is 18.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vamshi_Goud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtid83/i_cant_tell_if_its_right_or_wrong_but_im_pretty/
  9. Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enter pin in Windows 10 1903 (pretty sure): When I was booted up my PC after a update, for some reason, it didn't let me log in with my pin and said "You've entered your pin too many times incorrectly. Reboot the PC to try again.", even though I hadn't entered my pin yet to sign in. When I rebooted the PC, the message...
  10. I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...: So, I had an issue for a while on my computer. I finally looked it up, and the issue could be fixed by a chkdsk. It failed, and then I was in a recovery loop. I looked through the cmd prompt (which was the only thing I could use), and found that the boot had an issue. The...