Windows 10: Windows 10 Key suddenly invalid

Discus and support Windows 10 Key suddenly invalid in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, after upgrading my Pc Parts yesterday,i just got the Windows Activation msg. If i want to activate my Windows with the same Key i get the Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thezero10, Jan 11, 2019.

1. thezero10 Win User

Windows 10 Key suddenly invalid

Hey,

after upgrading my Pc Parts yesterday,i just got the Windows Activation msg.

If i want to activate my Windows with the same Key i get the Error code 0xc004c003.

After i click the Button for troubleshooting i get the msg that my key is Invalid.

I've installed the current version of Windows 10 (Version 1803 Build 17134.523) on 06.07.2018 with my Windows 7 Ultimate edition Key.

Before somebody will ask me,yes its a original Version of Windows 7 Ultimate and was working until yesterday without a Problem.

I also get the Error code 0x803fa067 in the Activation tab.

Somebody maybe got a Clue how to fix it?

Screenshots:

https://zerogott.s-ul.eu/hDNJLEP3

https://zerogott.s-ul.eu/S6aK791G

:)

thezero10, Jan 11, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Key suddenly invalid - Similar Threads - Key suddenly invalid

2. bitlocker key invalid?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker key invalid?: i have my bitlocker key and its the one to my gaming laptop but its not working? what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-invalid/18928cbc-af04-405a-80c3-3134c029247f
  3. Windows 10 Home product key is invalid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home product key is invalid: When I tried pausing updates, I was unable to do so because "my organization disabled that". However, I use my laptop personally, so I have no organization or administrator to control that. I looked into it further and saw that Windows Insider might have disabled it. But I...
  4. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invalid Product Key: I was experimenting if I can install windows 8.1 on my old computer for nostalgic purposes. I have 2 product keys I was able to recover from the command prompt and third party programs. I then installed windows 8.1 iso to my usb and when I attempted to type both product keys...
  5. Windows 10 key not reverting after change to invalid key

Windows 10 key not reverting after change to invalid key: I was scammed on a Windows 10 Pro License. I inserted it on the windows "update key" window and it briefly worked. It said it was updating but then it started saiyng the key was invalid and now it says my computer has no valid key so it didn't go back to my previous key A key...
  6. Windows Key is invalid?

Windows Key is invalid?: Some time back I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I was planning on assembling a new, faster pc . Well, I finally got around to assembling the new box and the validation routine is telling me another pc has that key. What do I do now? Who can I call? Ralph...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated

Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated: This problem is very frustrating to me because I don't see where the issue lies in. Some months ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off of some site. Because it was very cheap I contacted their support and asked if it was legit. Turned out it was because I could use the Pro...
  8. Windows 10 sudden "Invalid Value For Registry" with pictures.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 sudden "Invalid Value For Registry" with pictures.: Hey there, Just today it would seem that all jpg files on my computer suddenly get the above response and won't open. And I'm just wondering how to fix this and repair the VAST amount of photos that I can no longer access. My computer had a critical update 6 days ago...
  9. Invalid Key

Invalid Key: I got a call saying my key is invalid and will be disabled in 48 hrs and my IP is also compromised? I sure it’s a scam but how can I tell? I bought Windows 8 but was updated to 10....
  10. Asus S410un Invalid Windows 10 Key?

Asus S410un Invalid Windows 10 Key?: I purchased this laptop from amazon about a week ago: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DNDWC6Z/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It arrived two days ago but I was only able to first try it out yesterday. It was working completely fine and I was able to...