Windows 10: Windows 10 key will expire soon

Discus and support Windows 10 key will expire soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello...after i did my windows update i keep getting this message for some reason...when i go to Settings->Activation i dont have the activation button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RaczLorant, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 key will expire soon

Hello...after i did my windows update i keep getting this message for some reason...when i go to Settings->Activation i dont have the activation button only Change product key

I did the Powershell(admin) command with slmgr.vbs /dlv and i`ll upload the picture...

Windows 10 key will expire soon 83aec13f-8c90-4522-a3de-5095dd7add72?upload=true.png

:)

RaczLorant, Jan 17, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 17, 2019
  3. ViswaC Win User
    Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 key will expire soon

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 key will expire soon

1. Windows 10 key will expire soon - Similar Threads - key expire soon

2. Volume Key Expiring Soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Volume Key Expiring Soon: My volume key for windows 10 is expiring soon. I have a windows 7 ultimate key but it won't activate windows 10 although it should work. What should I do? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-key-expiring-soon/34daede5-2b6b-4e07-8f0d-e148a7504027
  3. Windows 10 soon to expire

Windows 10 soon to expire: My computer has started to show a message saying that windows 10 will soon expire and directing me to settings where I can update the product key. I bought my laptop via amazon - it is reconditioned and included windows 10 pro. It has worked well for several months. In...
  4. Windows 10 expire soon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 expire soon.: I keep getting the windows 10 expire soon error. I searched a bit online, and I can see I have the Windows operating system volume_KMSclient channel. So I do not have a product key. I puchased my laptop from NewEgg. So, will my windows expire, and what can I do to stop...
  5. Window 10 will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 will expire soon: The computer is store bought. Strictly OEM windows version. Why do I have a message stating the Window 10 will expire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-will-expire-soon/31fe94e6-2fd2-447a-a01e-b9f69d3a1c7e
  6. Window's product key expiring soon.

Window's product key expiring soon.: My window's product key is expiring on the 27th of August. I didn't even know it could expire. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-expiring-soon/7afe1595-db14-4edb-9f48-13677144a6d6"
  7. "your windows key will expire soon"

"your windows key will expire soon": I am getting an error that says, "your windows key will expire soon" I have windows 10 installed and activated on my PC. (it has been here for a long time) why am I getting this message and how to I stop it from continuing to pop up?...
  8. WIndows 10 to expire soon

WIndows 10 to expire soon: I have a laptop from a former employer with a corporate windows 10 enterprise license, I think. I keep getting a window popping up telling me that Windows 10 will expire soon. I am not a computer guy but what I've gathered so far is that if I don't get a new license the...
  9. Activation Key Expiring Soon

Activation Key Expiring Soon: Could someone please tell me how to reactive my windows 10 key when I don't have a code? I bought the laptop second hand with windows 10 pro already installed, but now I keep getting messages saying that my activation key will expire soon. Not sure what to do. Thanks...
  10. Windows 10: Product Key Expires Soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Product Key Expires Soon: I have a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga (I've always had trouble finding out exactly what laptop I have, I can't find it's serial number anywhere online so if that name isn't enough, I can't help you) with Windows 10 Pro. I've never had problems with windows and, in fact,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keys expire