Windows 10: Windows 10 Key will not work

Discus and support Windows 10 Key will not work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey all. So I am currently using a 90 day trial of Windows 10 the Enterprise LTSC Evaluation which ends in about 20 days. I purchased an activation key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by efranks13, Jul 25, 2020.

1. efranks13 Win User

Windows 10 Key will not work

Hey all. So I am currently using a 90 day trial of Windows 10 the Enterprise LTSC Evaluation which ends in about 20 days. I purchased an activation key for Windows 10 Home and am getting the error code 0xc00450.

I believe this error code means the key is faulty, so I contacted the seller who sold it to me and they gave me a new key which also gave the same error code. I purchased the key on G2A from a very high reviewed seller...I have no reason to believe the key is fake.

I have also made sure I am up to date on all Windows updates.

Before trying a new Windows key do I need to do anything special because I am currently on a trial version of Windows 10? Does that make a difference at all?

I appreciate any help, thank you!

:)

efranks13, Jul 25, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 25, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Key will not work

windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Key will not work

1. Windows 10 Key will not work - Similar Threads - Key

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1: I need to find my windows product key Id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-product-key-in-windows-81/8bb90cf4-c19f-48dd-bd74-2f40b198c1f0
  4. how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1: I need to find my windows product key Id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-product-key-in-windows-81/8bb90cf4-c19f-48dd-bd74-2f40b198c1f0
  5. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  6. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  7. Security Key and Authenticator

Security Key and Authenticator: Hello,I set up a security key to sign in to my Microsoft accounts. I also had set up and still have the option to sign in with the authenticator app. Whenever I try to log in, it still asks me for the authenticator code, not for the key. How can I fix that??...
  8. Security Key and Authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Key and Authenticator: Hello,I set up a security key to sign in to my Microsoft accounts. I also had set up and still have the option to sign in with the authenticator app. Whenever I try to log in, it still asks me for the authenticator code, not for the key. How can I fix that??...
  9. Windows key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...
  10. Windows key not working

Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...