Windows 10: Windows 10 Key

Discus and support Windows 10 Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, So I upgraded my Windows 8 to Windows 10, I remember that by that time I got the official W10 copy DVD plus the code from Microsoft. Now ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Blaspheme, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Blaspheme Win User

Windows 10 Key

Hello,

So I upgraded my Windows 8 to Windows 10, I remember that by that time I got the official W10 copy DVD plus the code from Microsoft. Now ever since I updated I never once did a fresh W10 installation.

I lost that DVD with the product code( I realized that now), my ssd with W10 installation fried, so I had to fresh install everything. But I have no product key, and I can't find it. I do have my old w8 key but I am almost sure that it won't work.

So ... I am helpless correct?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Blaspheme, Jul 13, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Key

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Key

1. Windows 10 Key - Similar Threads - Key

2. product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key: I just bought this computer I need my product key please. Is Product ID the same thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/26db3991-4114-4e9e-9470-9b336223ac52
  3. product key for order d7a3bc25-79cb-4ac2-b370-bda75ccced2f???????

in Windows 10 Customization
    product key for order d7a3bc25-79cb-4ac2-b370-bda75ccced2f???????: product key for order d7a3bc25-79cb-4ac2-b370- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-order-d7a3bc25-79cb-4ac2-b370/0ffaab67-fb76-46ee-851e-754b0a875625
  4. volumn and brightness keys are not working....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volumn and brightness keys are not working....: SO, from last 3 to 4 days my volumn keys and brightness keys are not working at all... I read some questions and answers to solve my problem , and I tried uninstalled recent updates ….but it doesn't work for me please solve my problem....
  5. Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost my digital windows 10 enterprise product key: I bought a laptop (lenovo ideapad 310) from someone and I used it for 2 years with a genuine windows installed in it. Few months ago, I reinstalled my windows due to some viral problem, and now I can't get it activated since I don't have digital product key. Furthermore, I...
  6. product key

product key: how do I find my original product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/44f5a066-1fc6-4ce2-a8b8-de9069c1d2c9"
  7. Registering Office 365 Product Key

Registering Office 365 Product Key: Help, i have added my product key for Office and its taken it but not seem to extend it to on my family account. The account I registered against was the same prime account holding the existing family subscription. I checked it is the correct subscription....
  8. Need help to control fire engine engine simulator by kisosoft using key board or mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help to control fire engine engine simulator by kisosoft using key board or mouse: Just bought fire engine simulator by skisosoft, do not know how to control game on key board or mouse. there is no user guide. Please help or if need game controller, where to buy... Thank you...
  9. Windows 10 Activation Key

Windows 10 Activation Key: Hi Everyone, My earlier version of Windows 10 was Windows 10 Pro. I had to repair it using digital verification and that process installed Windows 10 Home edition instead of Pro. How can I find my earlier Windows 10 product key? I appreciate any help in this matter....
  10. enable shortcut keys on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable shortcut keys on windows 10: how do I get my F11 and F12 keys to function for the volumn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-shortcut-keys-on-windows-10/40abc385-539b-45c4-894a-c7f312f7a539