Windows 10: Windows 10 key

Discus and support Windows 10 key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello community, I am looking for a working windows 10 key for my resent download, as my key is not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Roger B.(2), Nov 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 key

Hello community, I am looking for a working windows 10 key for my resent download, as my key is not working.

:)

Roger B.(2), Nov 19, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 key

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 key

1. Windows 10 key - Similar Threads - key

2. Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional: HI, Due to some inconvenience while using Windows 10 Professional, I want to use Windows 8.1 Professional. 1. Can I use the Windows 10 Professional product key to activate & use Windows 8.1 Professional? 2. As I have already purchased Windows 10 Professional License,...
  3. windows 10 activation key.

windows 10 activation key.: I am using dell laptop and having windows 7 as a license installed in it. at the time of prelaunching of windows 10 I was offered free upgrade to it and since I love it I have got upgraded to it also, and till date everything was working fine. but, recently my hard disk got...
  4. product key

product key: my office needs activation yet I lost my product key and I can't find it. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/37af1b90-78f9-45ac-af44-9e76648e56e7"
  5. One key press generates endliess repeating

in Windows 10 Support
    One key press generates endliess repeating: Hi I had an old keyboard where sometimes one key click generated an endless repeating of that click. Something like Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I had to click on other keys and backspace until it stopped, until the next time it occurred. Because the...
  6. Windows Activation Key

Windows Activation Key: I had upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 during the free period without a microsoft account on old hardware. Now that I upgraded my hardware and have a microsoft account, I am unable to activate my key. Is there any way to deactivate the old key and put it on my account?...
  7. Windows key genuine & unused check

Windows key genuine & unused check: Hi i have a windows Vista disk, which aimcant remember installing. Don’t have a PC to install on, bit want to check if it’s not been activated and this ok to pass on. i used Ultimate PID Checker and it reported a sVALID, I know it’s genuine, but does this mean it’s unused...
  8. Acquiring my Windows 10 product key

Acquiring my Windows 10 product key: Hey guys, as briefly as I can.... I inherited this laptop from my recently deceased father with Windows 10 on it and I'm having an issue that n order to fix I'm being asked for the product key which I have no idea how to acquire and neither does my mother. What can I do?...
  9. Product Key Microsoft Uninstall

Product Key Microsoft Uninstall: Hello, I purchased a microsoft office product key online and installed it on my computer but I have to return this computer and will be getting a new one, how do I transfer office to the new computer?...
  10. Building a new PC, can I use my Win 8.1 key to activate Win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Building a new PC, can I use my Win 8.1 key to activate Win 10?: I have this PC I am using right now and has Windows 8.1 installed, but I am giving that PC away to my sister and I am building a new PC in a week and I am wondering if I HAVE to buy Windows 10, or if I can use my Windows 8.1 key even tho it is in use. submitted by...