Windows 10: Windows 10 key

Discus and support Windows 10 key in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi i recentely purchased a windows 10 product key and activated it. Is there any way i could undo that and get a refund. Thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sam matthews136, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:57 AM.

1. Windows 10 key

Hi i recentely purchased a windows 10 product key and activated it. Is there any way i could undo that and get a refund. Thanks

:)

sam matthews136, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:57 AM

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:59 AM
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 key

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

Windows 10 key

1. Windows 10 key - Similar Threads - key

2. security key error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    security key error: Unable to read security key for embroidery program. Was working find then one day wasn't working. Uninstalled and reinstalled software. When it is time to add the security key I get a blue screen and this error: kmode exception not handled askdt.sys....
  3. Swapping keys

in Windows 10 Support
    Swapping keys: This problem seems almost bizarre. Since I installed a wireless mouse and re-paired my keyboard and mouse I've found that highlighting a single file within a folder and clicking ATL+A to select all the files in the list no longer works. Today I discovered that the function...
  4. Switching Form One Windows OEM Key To Another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Form One Windows OEM Key To Another: Hi, I bought a laptop that was supposed to have OEM Windows 10 Pro, but arrived with OEM Windows 10 Home. I've since received an OEM key to activate Windows 10 Pro.. I've been reading about updating on this forum and have used the generic upgrade key...
  5. Enter the recovery key to get going again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enter the recovery key to get going again: Key id is DC51C252. Drive label DESKTOP-UQLPS63 WINDOWS 2/3/2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-the-recovery-key-to-get-going-again/c978137a-4e80-47dd-853a-7acb7f3a4645
  6. product key or genuine window 10 for pc free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key or genuine window 10 for pc free: I just bought pc from individual it has windows 10 pro and I can't activate windows it keeps responding that I have no product key and also must get a copy of genuine windows 10.Is there somewhere to get this help free?...
  7. Both built-in shift keys on laptop have collectively stopped responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Both built-in shift keys on laptop have collectively stopped responding: Hi, I am on an Acer Aspire S5-371 Signature Edition with Windows 10 Home Version 1909 installed on it. I have been using this laptop for multiple years, but about half a year or a year ago I began experiencing issues with both of my shift keys. It started out with the shift...
  8. Some Keyboard keys and combinations not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some Keyboard keys and combinations not working.: Hello, Recently I have started facing this issue in my laptop. The Device Manager shows 2 HID Keyboard Devices and 1 HID Compliant mouse. I don't connect external usb keyboard or mouse frequently. But now, the issue is that, my Function keys F1-F12 are working individually....
  9. winkey or windows key is not working

in Cortana
    winkey or windows key is not working: winkey is not starting start menu shortcuts are working like win + E, win + g, etc but menu is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-or-windows-key-is-not-working/467a55ac-f21b-4cf4-9878-87d23a96c892
  10. Registry key keeps appearing after deleting it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry key keeps appearing after deleting it.: This is the key, when I delete it, it comes back again after a reboot or a shutdown, please help: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Apple Inc. Any help is very very very much appreciated....