Windows 10: windows 10 key

Discus and support windows 10 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I can transfer my laptops windows 10 key to my new computer so i can activate windows on it? If yes then please tell me how. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Colton69, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Colton69 Win User

windows 10 key

Does anyone know if I can transfer my laptops windows 10 key to my new computer so i can activate windows on it? If yes then please tell me how. I need to do that because i dont have $140 to buy another.

:)

Colton69, Dec 11, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 key

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 key

1. windows 10 key - Similar Threads - key

2. My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  3. My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  4. Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365: Hi, I bough a new laptop and Microsoft is asking me to purchase Microsoft Apps I need to use Word and Excel. I tried my current Windows 8 Pro license but it did not work. Any ideas how I can still use an old license and have access to Word and Excel?ThanksCris...
  5. Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365

Windows 8 pro product key not working for Microsoft 365: Hi, I bough a new laptop and Microsoft is asking me to purchase Microsoft Apps I need to use Word and Excel. I tried my current Windows 8 Pro license but it did not work. Any ideas how I can still use an old license and have access to Word and Excel?ThanksCris...
  6. bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key: i have forget the bitlocker key need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/6693d13e-1831-46f0-b985-7326517f1fda
  7. bitlocker key

bitlocker key: i have forget the bitlocker key need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/6693d13e-1831-46f0-b985-7326517f1fda
  8. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  9. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  10. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15