Windows 10: Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; as per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by codywohlers, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

codywohlers, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Morquea Win User

Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

Hi

When I try to use any keyboard, may it be hardware or the virtual tactile keyboard and when I press a key like "D", the OS acted like I were using the shorcut Windows+key, like minimizing all windows or activiating the narrator

This problem is not present while on the logging screen.

Morquea, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

1. Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck - Similar Threads - keyboard acting key

2. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow key not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  3. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  4. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  5. Delete key acts like its stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete key acts like its stuck: Delete key acts like its stuck but not physically. I open on-screen keyboard and it says that the delete key is not pressed. I have a HP laptop with windows 10. What should I do?...
  6. w key acting like windows key

w key acting like windows key: I have a Laptop Keyboard and now whenever i press the w key it brings up the windows start menu when i use the on screen keyboard and when i hit "w" it shows me that im pressing the windows key how can i fix this? please reach out, i need to fix this by tonight...
  7. wINDOwS IS aCTInG LIKE THE SHIFt KEy IS StUCK But ITs NOt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wINDOwS IS aCTInG LIKE THE SHIFt KEy IS StUCK But ITs NOt: I DOnT HAVe REdDiT ON mY PHONE BUT IM noT SURe HOW TO FiX THIS AT All ALL ACCESSIBILitY SeTTINGS ARE OFF AND tHE ONLY wAY ThiS PROBLEM GeTS fIxEd iS IF I ShUt DoWN My COMPUTeR AND START It BACK UP bUT SOMeHOw IT aLWAyS COMES BACk PLEASE HeLP submitted by /u/braysu...
  8. Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck: Hi, I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has a specific...
  9. Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?

Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?: Hi, I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has a specific...
  10. Windows apps acting like tab key is stuck, but it's not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows apps acting like tab key is stuck, but it's not?: I can't click on anything or type anything because it's as if the tab key is stuck. It's constantly flickering between selection of various buttons, and I can't do anything. My tab key is physically fine. It only does this in default Windows apps such as Sticky Notes, Photos,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 acting like key stuck

2. Keyboard acts like its typing in game