Windows 10: windows 10 keyboard input method

Discus and support windows 10 keyboard input method in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since Microsoft bought Swiftkey in 2016, I was waiting all the time that Swiftkey will replace the microsoft IME. I am currently using more than 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thunderbolt3.0, Jan 19, 2020.

1. windows 10 keyboard input method

Since Microsoft bought Swiftkey in 2016, I was waiting all the time that Swiftkey will replace the microsoft IME. I am currently using more than 3 different languages to input on mobile phones and windows, which they are Cantonese, English and Japanese. I use these languages so its easy because they are available on Swiftkey. However, on my windows laptop, the input method for the Japanese are different and Microsoft doesn't have the Cantonese input method for windows, so actually I really hope Microsoft can make swiftkey available for windows as the input method.

:)

Thunderbolt3.0, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 19, 2020
  4. windows 10 keyboard input method

Using the Pinyin Chinese input method with a QWERTZ keyboard.

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand that, you need to type in simplified Chinese with a non QWERTY keyboard on Windows 10 operating system.

• Did you install Windows 10 Pro edition on your system?

You can try these below steps to know how to add or Remove Keyboard Input Methods using Control Panel:

1. Go to the control panel and under clock, language and region, select add a language

2. In add a language window, press add a language button.

3. Many languages will be provided, please select the one you desire and press add.

4. Now, in your desktop screen, press Windows key + space and select the input language you desire.

You can also follow the below link to troubleshooting:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/add-language-keyboard
    Note: Applies to windows 10 as well.

Also, you may refer the following article for further troubleshooting:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/input-method-editors
    Note: Applies to windows 10 as well.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 keyboard input method

1. windows 10 keyboard input method - Similar Threads - keyboard input method

2. No English United Kingdom Keyboard Input Method - Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Customization
    No English United Kingdom Keyboard Input Method - Windows 10??: I want use an English United Kingdom keyboard but Windows 10 is saying it is "Unavailable as an input method"?? How can I add it as there is no drop-down list shown in Advanced Keyboard Settings, just two viewable options;Use language list recommendedEnglish United Kingdom -...
  3. Using the Pinyin Chinese input method with a QWERTZ keyboard

Using the Pinyin Chinese input method with a QWERTZ keyboard: Hello, I need to use PINYIN but I'd like to use it with a QWERTZ keyboard layout instead of the default QWERTY. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-the-pinyin-chinese-input-method-with-a/8e132d31-90c9-4ce1-85e1-e10bd44bf353
  4. Can not add keyboard, Keyboard input methods are lost

Can not add keyboard, Keyboard input methods are lost: Please help me, keyboard input methods are lost[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-add-keyboard-keyboard-input-methods-are/4e8372a5-f07d-4118-9864-51df928d153e
  5. keyboard override for default input method not working...

in Windows 10 Support
    keyboard override for default input method not working...: I have three language packs installed on my laptop, English UK, English US and Italian. My version of windows is in English, but I am living in Italy and so my laptop has an Italian keyboard. I sometimes use the English US keyboard for particular programmes, but otherwise...
  6. Adding Chinese Keyboard Input Method by Group Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Chinese Keyboard Input Method by Group Policy: Hi, As part of a recent rollout of Windows 10 computers for my client I was asked to include additional keyboards. I did this through group policy user preferences registry keys by adding a new key for each keyboard identifier; for example, 0000040c for French AZERTY...
  7. Input method

Input method: I find that there is one extra input method called English(Australia) How can i delete it?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-method/8f286f3b-6037-47a8-8f3b-3987b7443078
  8. input method

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    input method: I want to input method for keyboard in devlys010 font for hindi in main languge of windows default language. But here hindi language available but it don't take devlys010 font as input method but in Microsoft office it take it because there I have option available Thanks...
  9. windows 10 Chinese input method

windows 10 Chinese input method: hi, Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire who make these design that guy, is wasting my time, can you tell me who and why need these? one more thank windows 10...
  10. New keyboard input method randomly added

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New keyboard input method randomly added: Hello, for many many years I use two keyboard layouts on all my PC's. CES - Czech Qertz layout for texts in Czech language, and ENG - Czech keyboard layout for programmers for writing code. I routinely switch between these two by Alt+Right SHIFT. Now in random intervals...