Windows 10: Windows 10 keyboard presses a-z works only in Kodi

Discus and support Windows 10 keyboard presses a-z works only in Kodi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I have an Asus PN50 and something strange has happened, as the title says a-z buttons only work in Kodi. submitted by /u/Mode_Legitimate [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mode_Legitimate, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 keyboard presses a-z works only in Kodi

Hi

I have an Asus PN50 and something strange has happened, as the title says a-z buttons only work in Kodi.

submitted by /u/Mode_Legitimate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mode_Legitimate, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2020
  3. domcarter Win User
    Kodi for Microsoft Windows

The Media companies HATE applications like KODI and this just means a headache Microsoft lawyers really do not want to deal with. Consequently there has been a consistant diminishment of functionality and reliability of the Windows KODI app and from what
    I can glean from others usage it has stopped working as of the most recent updates.

I suggest using Kodi through a firestick or some other Android platform (or Linux), because I don't see KODI working well on Windows 10 in the foreseeable future, it's politics not technology that is doing this.

domcarter, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 keyboard presses a-z works only in Kodi

Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 keyboard presses a-z works only in Kodi

1. Windows 10 keyboard presses a-z works only in Kodi - Similar Threads - keyboard presses works

2. windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only: Hi, I've been facing the following issue on my system - I'm unable to launch the Windows menu by clicking the Windows button on the keyboard. I can launch the menu using the mouse click only. when I play a video and click the Windows key the video pauses which means the...
  3. windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only: Hi, I've been facing the following issue on my system - I'm unable to launch the Windows menu by clicking the Windows button on the keyboard. I can launch the menu using the mouse click only. when I play a video and click the Windows key the video pauses which means the...
  4. Z won't work on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Z won't work on the keyboard: I can only use the letter Z if I am holding shift and when I hold Z, it randomly starts highlighting things and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z-wont-work-on-the-keyboard/4e5f4097-f2c6-4f5f-9b71-2d3018fe19bf
  5. Z won't work on the keyboard

Z won't work on the keyboard: I can only use the letter Z if I am holding shift and when I hold Z, it randomly starts highlighting things and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z-wont-work-on-the-keyboard/4e5f4097-f2c6-4f5f-9b71-2d3018fe19bf
  6. Keyboard keys only working after long press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys only working after long press: I have a surface laptop 3 intel and since yesterdays all the keys on the keyboard only work after pressing for about 4 seconds forever there is also a noise played by the speaker evytime I press a key. I tried running the troubleshooter and it showed no problems, I updated my...
  7. Keyboard keys only working after long press

Keyboard keys only working after long press: I have a surface laptop 3 intel and since yesterdays all the keys on the keyboard only work after pressing for about 4 seconds forever there is also a noise played by the speaker evytime I press a key. I tried running the troubleshooter and it showed no problems, I updated my...
  8. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  9. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  10. Kodi on windows 10