Windows 10: Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice

Discus and support Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Filter keys opened somehow and i couldnt type anything and keyboard wont work. So I had to look it up on youtube to find solution. This filter keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheBaitMaster, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice

Filter keys opened somehow and i couldnt type anything and keyboard wont work. So I had to look it up on youtube to find solution. This filter keys stuff blocks all the keyboard functions. I would at least understand why there is a feature like that if it didnt had a shortcut to activate. Some people may would activate by accident and could not find any souliton! So my best wishes are to you guys remove this filter keys shortcut feature to prevent upcoming mad customers. Peace!

***Post moved by the Moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

TheBaitMaster, Dec 20, 2018

2. Keyboard stops working, then beeping starts

With Win 10, sometimes when I'm typing an email reply with Live Mail the keyboard stops working and I hear a beeping sound. I can get it to stop by going to WordPad and type a few letters, then the beeping stops and I can go back to Live Mail and finish typing my email reply. Other times the keyboard loses 3 or 4 strokes and sometimes I hear 1 beep when that happens.

I've only had this happen in Live Mail, although I really don't type that much in other programs. I had this same problem with Win 7, upgraded to Win 10 and still have it. Any ideas on what is happening here?

GerryPeters, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Ofir_S Win User
    SOLVED: Windows 10 makes beeping sounds while using the keyboard.

While I was working on Photoshop or playing games, I obviously use the keyboard. However when i press some keys or a combination (I don't know what I did exactly) It makes these beeping sounds.

It's not the beeps that I mind, but it sorts of disables my keyboard or something.

When I was playing a full-screen game I had to stop the game and press ESC to make the keyboard respond again.

It's not the beeps you get when there is an error or the beeps you get when pressing the num lock, caps lock and scroll lock keys.

Using Windows 10, and a standard Microsoft keyboard.

Ofir_S, Dec 20, 2018
  4. arjfca Win User

Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice

1. Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice - Similar Threads - Keyboard stopped working

2. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  3. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  4. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.: As the title says, my keyboard makes a beeping sound everytime the RGB turns on The noise is only audible in my headset, without it, it's pure silence. Is there any solution?...
  6. Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.

Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.: As the title says, my keyboard makes a beeping sound everytime the RGB turns on The noise is only audible in my headset, without it, it's pure silence. Is there any solution?...
  7. Numpad numbers makes beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numpad numbers makes beeping sound: When I press the numbers on my numpad I get beeping sounds. This is ALSO true if I use the numpad on the On-Screen keyboard so it is not a hardware issue. The Sticky keys is off, Toggle Keys is off, Filter keys is off, and I have turned off any system sounds. I have...
  8. Beeping sound from keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping sound from keyboard?: This isn’t something that messes with my computer, but it is something I’m curious about. Whenever I’m typing on my keyboard and press the “m” key, my computer makes a random beep sound. I’m not sure why this happens and it’s been happening since I got the computer. I...
  9. PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on startup and it stops only after I press the “ESC” Key and then the Windows starts to load. It would be great if anyone would be...
  10. Keyboard stops working, then beeping starts

Keyboard stops working, then beeping starts: With Win 10, sometimes when I'm typing an email reply with Live Mail the keyboard stops working and I hear a beeping sound. I can get it to stop by going to WordPad and type a few letters, then the beeping stops and I can go back to Live Mail and finish typing my email reply....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keyboard beep

2. keyboard makes beeping sound and wont type

3. keyboard not working beeping