Windows 10: Windows 10 Keyboard/Windows Explorer.exe Issue [1903_18362.418]

Discus and support Windows 10 Keyboard/Windows Explorer.exe Issue [1903_18362.418] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i play games or browse website, my 'W' button doesn't work or have serious (like 0.5s) delay. I don't know how to fix this, I try to do:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eric15342335, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Keyboard/Windows Explorer.exe Issue [1903_18362.418]

When i play games or browse website, my 'W' button doesn't work or have serious (like 0.5s) delay. I don't know how to fix this, I try to do:
    -Anti-virus full scan (not work)

-Restart laptop (not work)

-clean disk by using the function inside the windows explorer (not work)

-stop my touchpad driver (not work)

I AM SURE THAT MY KEYBOARD DOESN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM

oh, at the same time, when i was playing CS:GO or Rainbow Six Siege, the windows explorer runs background with 20% cpu utilization (the memory usage is normal), my cpu is Intel i5-8250U (don't ask me why i use this to play rainbow six), this situation just happens while i playing games (Like csgo, in lobby, windows explorer don't have 20% usage, but enter a game and the gpu start working, windows explorer use 20% cpu and the game become very very very lag and the keyboard problem happens too at the same time.

I really need help since this issue suck me for 2days and i can't play any games!

Any one have same issue?

Device - Lenovo ideapad 330

CPU Intel Core i5-8250U

Hard Disk Seagate 2TB 5400rpm

8GB RAM DDR4 2133MHz

Intel UHD Graphics 620 (yes no external graphics)

Sorry for bad grammar.

submitted by /u/Eric15342335
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eric15342335, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Nov 2, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Windows 10 Keyboard/Windows Explorer.exe Issue [1903_18362.418]

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Keyboard/Windows Explorer.exe Issue [1903_18362.418] wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Keyboard/Windows Explorer.exe Issue [1903_18362.418]

1. Windows 10 Keyboard/Windows Explorer.exe Issue [1903_18362.418] - Similar Threads - Keyboard Explorer exe

2. Windows 10 .exe file issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 .exe file issue: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi card to an intel AC 9260. Afterwards, though my wifi continues to function, and I can download .zip files and other necessary file types, .exe files refuse to run. I have restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled my drivers by restarting...
  3. Windows 10 keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 keyboard issues.: My keyboard is behaving as if the windows and/or ctrl key is being held down. Brand new pc, brand new keyboard and mouse both wired. It does it every time, and I am lucky to get 2 mins of usable keyboard time per restart. I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work....
  4. Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe): Firstly, I apologize advance because..best way describe the reason is... Do not make multiple threads in different sections for the same problem. I don't quite remember if it was here on Ten or Seven Forums, but I searched all my previous posts & threads (both forums) and...
  5. Windows 10 - Keyboard Issue

Windows 10 - Keyboard Issue: Whenever I restart my computer, windows no longer detects my keyboard to input my password. I have to unplug and plug in my keyboard. Any idea how I can correct this?...
  6. Windows 10 1909 - splwow64.exe issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 - splwow64.exe issues: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1909 64bit OS on Dell PC. Have an intermittent issue when printing to a Samsung M3820ND laser printer or a Zebra GK420d label printer. My 32bit application hangs reporting it is waiting for splwow64.exe. The only way I have to recover this is to...
  7. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  8. The Windows 1909 SAC final release #18363 build-418 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Windows 1909 SAC final release #18363 build-418 issue: Hi , We use latest windows image to perform integrate our code with the OS . We have been using Windows 1909 SAC release builds. Microsoft released Windows 1909 SAC final release #18363 build 418 , seeing issue in the image. The running dism.exe found in sources folder...
  9. Keyboard Windows 10 issue

Keyboard Windows 10 issue: I notice that shift key and some letters keys such as A, alt don’t work. The most annoying is the shift key Any ideas about what may be happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-windows-10-issue/6df9a1c6-3d6a-4f90-810d-5ac4c2b8c0cd
  10. Keyboard issues with Windows 10

Keyboard issues with Windows 10: Hello, I have a generic Microsoft 200 keyboard and I'm running into two issues: 1) My keyboard goes into sleep mode every 5 seconds. I can tell because the Num Lock light goes off and comes back on when I hit any key. 2) If I long press a key, it seems to go into...