Windows 10: Windows 10 killed my gtx460

Discus and support Windows 10 killed my gtx460 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After install windows 10 version 20H2 and install updates my gtx 460 dies. I already enable option to windows don't update controllers but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by _Tiago_Macedo, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 killed my gtx460

Hello,

After install windows 10 version 20H2 and install updates my gtx 460 dies.

I already enable option to windows don't update controllers but after install nvidea lateste drivers, happens the same thing.

Already install older version, from nvidea 353.30 from 2015 and happens the same thing.

Any suggestion, how to resolve this problem?

:)

_Tiago_Macedo, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 killed my gtx460

Delta6326, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 killed my gtx460

1. Windows 10 killed my gtx460 - Similar Threads - killed gtx460

2. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  3. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  4. How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?: [IMG]In this post, we are going to show you how to create an internet kill switch on Windows 11/10. It is mostly used in a panic situation when you need to disconnect your internet quickly. Thus, it is also known as a Panic Button. What is the kill switch on Windows internet?...
  5. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  6. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  7. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  8. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  9. Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection: Prompted me for restart but killed my WiFi in the meantime, multiple times.There is absolutely no reason why Windows Update should touch anything to do with my hardware and force me to reconnect to WiFi.Garbage, poorly tested & rushed update from Microsoft... as usual....
  10. Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection

Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection: Prompted me for restart but killed my WiFi in the meantime, multiple times.There is absolutely no reason why Windows Update should touch anything to do with my hardware and force me to reconnect to WiFi.Garbage, poorly tested & rushed update from Microsoft... as usual....