Windows 10: Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app

Discus and support Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app as an option and only shows my iPhone as an option. If I go to Amazon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deborah B, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Deborah B Win User

Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app

Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app as an option and only shows my iPhone as an option. If I go to Amazon website and Kindle Content, the deliver to Kindle on Windows 10 is greyed out.

:)

Deborah B, Jan 17, 2021

2. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Jan 17, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    qubit kills his Windows 10 with a Kindle

I read that article below on killing the Anniversary Update edition of Windows 10 and just had to try it.

Plugged my Kindle Voyage into a USB 2.0 port and nothing happened - Windows just treated it as a normal USB drive, like always. Tried a couple of times, all good. Plugged it into a USB 3.0 port and it wasn't even recognized. Windows kept going like nothing happened.

Plugged it back into a USB 2.0 port and bam! Down she goes. *Laugh :laugh:

Unplugged the Kindle, reset the PC and Windows started up fine.

www.nextpowerup.com/news/30134/amazon-kindles-can-crash-windows-10-following-anniversary-update

Windows 10 Kindle App -  Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app tpu.jpg

qubit, Jan 17, 2021
  4. milford Win User

Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?

As mentioned, I have a Kindle App on my Windows 10 tablet. I just bought and received my first book for the Kindle App. Right now, I have no idea if its on my tablet or in the Cloud. If I have it, is there any way to back it up to a flash drive so I don't loose it? I do have a habit of messing with the tablet and ending up using a earlier restore point or repairing Windows 10.

p.s. Anyway to print a page or two from a Kindle book?

milford, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app - Similar Threads - Kindle App Send

2. Kindle Desktop App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle Desktop App: Will the Kindle Desktop App come back? I can use Kindle in Edge but not on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-desktop-app/ee41fbc6-09c2-40b5-96de-f07c519aa6aa
  3. Kindle app download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  4. Kindle app download

Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  5. Kindle for PC App?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Kindle for PC App?: I have had the Kindle for PC app running fine for about a year on my Windows 10 pc. Suddenly, it shut down and now I cannot install the app on my laptop. How can this be rectified?...
  6. Kindle Reading app

Kindle Reading app: Hi, I am unable to find Kindle Reading app on Microsoft Store for windows 10 PC version in India.Can someone help me to get the Kindle book reading app installed on my PC. Thanks in advance....
  7. Kindle app

Kindle app: Kindle app on windows 10 does not show my recent books. They can be see on my android phone and my kindle device. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app/74902e82-f96d-40fa-9e85-0a932e95f485
  8. Microsoft app for kindle

Microsoft app for kindle: I have recipe keeper app on my pc and i want to get it for my kindle. It's not available in amazon . Any way I can get it on my kindle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-for-kindle/4820c630-3704-454d-b299-f588f09c51d2
  9. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?: Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/9f495f5d-589f-42a9-8b49-abda249b6bf2"
  10. Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?

Anyone have a Kindle or use Kindle App in Windows 10?: As mentioned, I have a Kindle App on my Windows 10 tablet. I just bought and received my first book for the Kindle App. Right now, I have no idea if its on my tablet or in the Cloud. If I have it, is there any way to back it up to a flash drive so I don't loose it? I do have...