Windows 10: Windows 10 Kiosk for Home Schooling

Discus and support Windows 10 Kiosk for Home Schooling in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening all, Our child was recently pulled from high school for behavior problems, and we have set them up with an online home schooling program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AidensFather0531, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Kiosk for Home Schooling

Good evening all,

Our child was recently pulled from high school for behavior problems, and we have set them up with an online home schooling program to see how things work out.

We are unable to just let them run freely on a computer while doing school work so the Windows 10 kiosk mode is the perfect answer.

Ive successfully got it working with Edge and the website is fine, however Im not seeing where to restrict websites from within Edge because there is no options in the kiosk mode. Am I forced to learn group policy options to work with it?

Id rather just see a web history to check but it purges everything upon closing.

:)

AidensFather0531, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Jonas Flo Win User

Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Windows 10 Kiosk for Home Schooling [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk for Home Schooling

Windows 10 - 1803 - Kiosk mode - UWP application

I'm currently facing an issue with dev of kiosk mode application in windows 10.

After sleep, the application crash.

Our current setup :

-Windows 10 – 1803, last update

-Hardware : replicable on any devices

-User in kiosk mode with Set-AssginedAccess without password

-Sleep mode on button pressed.

Example with very simple project ( without any code behind ) :

• User logged with kiosk app
    • Press button to turn sleep mode on
    • Press again button to turn sleep mode off
    • Kiosk application crash and restart, with blue screen in between.

camillemuller2, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Kiosk for Home Schooling

1. Windows 10 Kiosk for Home Schooling - Similar Threads - Kiosk Home Schooling

2. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  3. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Minimize windows 10 for kiosk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimize windows 10 for kiosk: Is there any application out there that helps to minimize windows such that it can help to quickly configure PC for demo/kiosk? The application would: 1. Turn off control panel, internet explorer, etc 2. Policies to remove links, minimize start menu 3. Enable uwf filter 4....
  6. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  7. Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home

Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home: I have two accounts on this computer: my account that's tied to my personal email address and is the administrator account, and my university account to which I no longer have access. I get daily notifications from Windows about the account needing my attention, but I'm...
  8. Kiosk

Kiosk: When I tend to remove the Kiosk account, It is popping up try making you changes again, something went wrong...So i cant open kiosk and also i can't remove it please help me on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk/4b982453-574c-4b05-933a-1347e323b6d6
  9. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...
  10. windows 10 in schools

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 in schools: hi all , we are looking to upgrade to windows 10 at a secondary school but are having alot of problems with it. first off is the logon time when on the network , takes up to 2 minutes to logon first time and as you can imagine in a school , users are logging in in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 pro example kiosks

2. windows configuration designer windows 10

3. kiosk windows 10 home

4. multi app kiosk user gets logged off