Windows 10: Windows 10 Kiosk, Internet Explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 Kiosk, Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to open a kiosk account in a specific link in the Internet Explorer. How can I set it up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Robert Overturf2, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Kiosk, Internet Explorer

I want to open a kiosk account in a specific link in the Internet Explorer. How can I set it up?

:)

Robert Overturf2, Apr 16, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Kiosk, Internet Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Dov Field Win User
    Windows 10 Kiosk setup for internet explorer

How do I set up a kiosk account in windows 10 to open in a specific link in internet explorer.

Dov Field, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Kiosk, Internet Explorer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Kiosk, Internet Explorer

1. Windows 10 Kiosk, Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Kiosk Internet Explorer

2. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  3. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  4. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  5. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Internet Explorer for windows 10

Internet Explorer for windows 10: Since upgrade suddenly lost internet explorer and now can not reload it. some of my applications needs ie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-for-windows-10/1d5ff8fe-08f4-41ba-80ac-d2521d87cba6
  7. Internet Explorer and Windows 10

Internet Explorer and Windows 10: What version of Internet Explorer should I have on my PC before installing Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-and-windows-10/03fb287c-da9f-49c2-9327-85a8b4b64205
  8. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...
  9. Windows 10 Kiosk setup for internet explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Kiosk setup for internet explorer: How do I set up a kiosk account in windows 10 to open in a specific link in internet explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-setup-for-internet-explorer/fc59876d-62e9-45ef-805f-ba6eec9742e9
  10. Internet Explorer 10

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 10: Hi, a friend of mine has some CD's that can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 10 (I presume higher as well). Is there a way he can install IE10 on Windows 10 to view them? Thanks! 39230

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kiosk internet explorer

2. windows 10 kiosk internet explorer

3. windows internet kiosk using ie 10

4. Windows KIOS Internet Explorer,
  5. win 10 kiosk internet explorer