Windows 10: Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası

Discus and support Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Merhaba; Uzun zamandır Windows 10 Kiosk mode için EDGE Chromium bekliyordum. Fakat bir türlü EDGE Chromiumu, Windows 10 Kiosk modda çalıştıramadım.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ibrahimskr, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası

Merhaba;

Uzun zamandır Windows 10 Kiosk mode için EDGE Chromium bekliyordum. Fakat bir türlü EDGE Chromiumu, Windows 10 Kiosk modda çalıştıramadım. Sürekli mavi ekranda kalıyor. Forumlarda da bu konu hakkında tam bir çözüm bulmadım. Acil yardımlarınız bekliyorum.

:)

ibrahimskr, Sep 22, 2020

2. Add delay to Kiosk mode startup on Windows 10

Hello

Thanks for the replay.

Unfortunately the new Chromium Edge doesn't work in Kiosk mode. Once I install it and restart the PC, I try to set-up kiosk, I choose Edge as my app (It's still the old Edge icon) and when I log into it I see a blank blue screen.

Ivan Popov_623, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası

Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası

1. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode EDGE Chromium hatası - Similar Threads - Kiosk Mode EDGE

2. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  3. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  4. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows: I started having an issue with my windows 10 kiosk that are launching edge chromium. On startup it open the page as directed in the settings but then a second edge chromium opens over the top showing the edge home page like you get when clicking on a new tab.I have tried...
  6. Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows

Windows 10 kiosk mode edge chromium multiple windows: I started having an issue with my windows 10 kiosk that are launching edge chromium. On startup it open the page as directed in the settings but then a second edge chromium opens over the top showing the edge home page like you get when clicking on a new tab.I have tried...
  7. Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows: We've set up some new terminals with Assigned Access Mode Kiosk mode to run Edge as a full screen app.When you have finised setting this up and you log in to the new user it loads the webpage as it shoudl in full screen mode and everything looks good.However, when you reboot...
  8. Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows

Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows: We've set up some new terminals with Assigned Access Mode Kiosk mode to run Edge as a full screen app.When you have finised setting this up and you log in to the new user it loads the webpage as it shoudl in full screen mode and everything looks good.However, when you reboot...
  9. Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode Edge Browser

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode Edge Browser: Hi. I am running a computer in Windows 10 Pro In Kiosk Mode (Assigned Access) and this will run a Single Microsoft store app in full screen. The app running is Windows Edge running a single URL to my company's server. Kiosk mode restricts the users from accessing desktop,...