Windows 10: Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions

Discus and support Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have looked in other threads and couldn't find anything on this topic. I have a Win10 ENT 1709 trying to use the kiosk in a shared space at a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeclinFinn, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions

I have looked in other threads and couldn't find anything on this topic.

I have a Win10 ENT 1709 trying to use the kiosk in a shared space at a College. I need to make Chrome the default browser and add Office tiles to the start button and Chrome on the taskbar. I have used GPO's, added files to directories, run PS commands, and added path's to directories in the ICD that states it will work if it the path is correct.

But it does not. The computer itself does all the things I am trying to do but once I login as the kiosk user it no longer works.

Has anyone else dealt with this and might be able to help? I can go into more detail if needed but wanted to see if this is an issue first.

Thanks in advance.

Declin

:)

DeclinFinn, Mar 13, 2018
  2. 'RickT Win User

how to run only one application in windows 10

Hi,

What you're looking for is generically called Kiosk Mode.

Linked is a
    MSDN TechNet article - Kiosk Mode
    , however Google showed quite a few hits for "Windows 10" and "kiosk mode" search strings.

'RickT, Mar 13, 2018
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Jonas Flo, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions

1. Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions - Similar Threads - Kiosk mode applying

2. Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...: Not a question but I'm attempting to Answer the previous issue from January. I've been running into the same issue but what ended up working for me was I built the provisioning package using Microsoft Configuration Design from the Microsoft store. I was able to build, test,...
  3. Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...: Not a question but I'm attempting to Answer the previous issue from January. I've been running into the same issue but what ended up working for me was I built the provisioning package using Microsoft Configuration Design from the Microsoft store. I was able to build, test,...
  4. Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package: hi I'm trying to configure kiosk mode in windows 10 pro and also I want to use a custom application as the kiosk app. The custom application is an "indusoft HMI applications" which as a RunStartup.exe in its bin folders, which will open & run the application build using the...
  5. Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package: hi I'm trying to configure kiosk mode in windows 10 pro and also I want to use a custom application as the kiosk app. The custom application is an "indusoft HMI applications" which as a RunStartup.exe in its bin folders, which will open & run the application build using the...
  6. Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package

7. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  8. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  9. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...