Windows 10: Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions

Discus and support Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have looked in other threads and couldn't find anything on this topic. I have a Win10 ENT 1709 trying to use the kiosk in a shared space at a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeclinFinn, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions

I have looked in other threads and couldn't find anything on this topic.

I have a Win10 ENT 1709 trying to use the kiosk in a shared space at a College. I need to make Chrome the default browser and add Office tiles to the start button and Chrome on the taskbar. I have used GPO's, added files to directories, run PS commands, and added path's to directories in the ICD that states it will work if it the path is correct.

But it does not. The computer itself does all the things I am trying to do but once I login as the kiosk user it no longer works.

Has anyone else dealt with this and might be able to help? I can go into more detail if needed but wanted to see if this is an issue first.

Thanks in advance.

Declin

:)

DeclinFinn, Mar 13, 2018
  2. 'RickT Win User

how to run only one application in windows 10

Hi,

What you're looking for is generically called Kiosk Mode.

Linked is a
    MSDN TechNet article - Kiosk Mode
    , however Google showed quite a few hits for "Windows 10" and "kiosk mode" search strings.

'RickT, Mar 13, 2018
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Jonas Flo, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions

1. Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions - Similar Threads - Kiosk mode applying

2. Kiosk mode and hardware in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kiosk mode and hardware in Windows 10: Hello, Is Kiosk mode in Windows 10 designed for hardware kiosk? The main use is for hardware kiosk? For example: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode-and-hardware-in-windows-10/83174bef-9c7c-4340-9fb7-72f7e86c52a0
  3. Windows 10 Kiosk mode - Updates management

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Kiosk mode - Updates management: Hello, I'm Pierpaolo Corvese and I work as software developer in a little italian company. Me and my colleagues are developing a UWP app that will be executed on a tablet, with windows 10 Pro on, in kiosk mode. The tablet will be delivered directly to our customers. We have...
  4. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Multi-App Kiosk Provisioning Package unexpected context menu

Windows 10 1809 LTSC Multi-App Kiosk Provisioning Package unexpected context menu: I have logged a premier support call with Microsoft (2+weeks old now) about this unexpected behaviour but wanted to know if the community have seen this.. Background I have created an advanced provisioning package via the Image and Configuration Designer tool for a multi...
  5. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...
  6. Unable to configure Kiosk mode

Unable to configure Kiosk mode: Hi, i am struggling to configure Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 which is the 1809 build we use for our users. I am able to configure a kiosk mode on some machine but on a specific tiny i am using which i have rebuilt as per all our machines are build from the network using SCCM...
  7. Lenovo M720q - Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Lenovo M720q - Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi, i am struggling to configure Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 which is the 1809 build we use for our users. I am able to configure a kiosk mode on some machine but on a specific tiny i am using which i have rebuilt as per all our machines are build from the network using SCCM...
  8. Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10

Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10: I want to setup Kiosk mode in Windows 10 but Get Started button is not available and an account seem already configured without configuring it. I tried to select the account and click the Remove Kiosk, but nothing happen or its not working....
  9. Windows 10 kiosk mode issue

Windows 10 kiosk mode issue: When I try to log in to the kiosk-user the screen gets locked automatically.I have set this mode for my own app. I think this issue isn’t due to my app, because I tested it on another app and the issue is still there...
  10. Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

Acrobat reader in kiosk mode: Hi, I'm trying to use Acrobat Reader instead of Edge in kiosk mode in order to show a pdf but I can't understand how to add Acrobat to the list of application that are allowed to work under kiosk mode thanks in advance Enrco...