Windows 10: Windows 10 kiosk mode, play two videos at the same time

Discus and support Windows 10 kiosk mode, play two videos at the same time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! I am trying to play two different video's in kiosk mode. I only want to use 1 laptop but have a second screen to play the second video on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TobiasW__, Jan 27, 2020.

1. TobiasW__ Win User

Windows 10 kiosk mode, play two videos at the same time

Hi all!

I am trying to play two different video's in kiosk mode. I only want to use 1 laptop but have a second screen to play the second video on.

What is the best solution to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Tobias

:)

TobiasW__, Jan 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 kiosk mode, play two videos at the same time

Windows 10 - 1803 - Kiosk mode - UWP application

I'm currently facing an issue with dev of kiosk mode application in windows 10.

After sleep, the application crash.

Our current setup :

-Windows 10 – 1803, last update

-Hardware : replicable on any devices

-User in kiosk mode with Set-AssginedAccess without password

-Sleep mode on button pressed.

Example with very simple project ( without any code behind ) :

• User logged with kiosk app
    • Press button to turn sleep mode on
    • Press again button to turn sleep mode off
    • Kiosk application crash and restart, with blue screen in between.

camillemuller2, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 kiosk mode, play two videos at the same time

1. Windows 10 kiosk mode, play two videos at the same time - Similar Threads - kiosk mode play

2. Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers: Hello,I bought Minecraft Java some time ago and after migration, I got Minecraft Bedrock for free.So my question is:Can I play Minecraft Java on one computer and Minecraft Bedrock on another computer at the same time, when they are both on one Microsoft account?And can I play...
  3. Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers: Hello,I bought Minecraft Java some time ago and after migration, I got Minecraft Bedrock for free.So my question is:Can I play Minecraft Java on one computer and Minecraft Bedrock on another computer at the same time, when they are both on one Microsoft account?And can I play...
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  5. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  6. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  8. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  9. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...
  10. Cannot play two audio usb headphones at the same time in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot play two audio usb headphones at the same time in windows 10?: Hi, I have two usb headphones, I would like to play both at the the same time while watchong videos or playing games. But unfortunately I can only find a solution for playing audio on one 3.5 audio jack device and one usb device. I cannot use both usb headphones. Please...