Windows 10: Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Discus and support Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I wan't to use the kiosk mode of windows 10. First I had set the kiosk mode for my own app. But if I'll login to the kiosk-user the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthias Wirth, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hello,

I wan't to use the kiosk mode of windows 10.

First I had set the kiosk mode for my own app. But if I'll login to the kiosk-user the screen is locked automatically. If I log in again, the same occurs. So that this user as always a locked screen.

I have also tried to use the "Alarm & clock" App, so that I can be sure that the failure isn't in my app.

Has anyone an idea?

Thank you in forward.

Regards

Matthias

:)

Matthias Wirth, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Jonas Flo Win User

Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

Thanks, I followed the instructions, I did all the steps and when I launch Kiosk mode, I only get a black screen.

Any idea what happened? How do I get out of Kiosk mode?

Anderson_Garcia, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Windows 10 - 1803 - Kiosk mode - UWP application

I'm currently facing an issue with dev of kiosk mode application in windows 10.

After sleep, the application crash.

Our current setup :

-Windows 10 – 1803, last update

-Hardware : replicable on any devices

-User in kiosk mode with Set-AssginedAccess without password

-Sleep mode on button pressed.

Example with very simple project ( without any code behind ) :

• User logged with kiosk app
    • Press button to turn sleep mode on
    • Press again button to turn sleep mode off
    • Kiosk application crash and restart, with blue screen in between.

camillemuller2, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

1. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login - Similar Threads - kiosk mode screen

2. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  3. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows lock screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lock screen after login: I've seen posts since 2017 about an issue where the user logs in and then it kicks them back to the lock screen, instead of logging in. Well, it's now 2022 and I'm having the same issue. I have a brand new build, Win 10 Pro, all updates are complete. The admin account is...
  6. Locked on safe mode login screen

Locked on safe mode login screen: Hi, I enabled safe mode in my windows 10 home via system settings boot options. After restarting my PC, safe mode started and gave me an error "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to setup your PIN again". Apart from this there is only one option to...
  7. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  8. Windows 10 kiosk mode fast login lacks network

Windows 10 kiosk mode fast login lacks network: I have a problem. I use kiosk w10 for a touch screen AIO PC,it boots up so fast that it doesn't receive the internet.To fix that, I had to log out of my admin account and log in to kiosk mode again.Everyone please help me solve this problem. Thank you very much...
  9. KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN: Hi, i need helping in fixing the issue after kiosk is enbled on windows 10 pro. the KIOSK mode was enabled as per standard process from user accounts control panel one the machine was rebooted. The kiosk account was showing for a second but the screen started to flash...
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kiosk mode black screen

2. windows 10 kiosk mode logon screen

3. kiosk mode always sending me to black screen

4. windows 10 kiosk mode not logging in,
  5. windows 10 kiosk mode not launching edge stay at lock screen,
  6. windows 10 kiosk not logging in,
  7. mode kiosk extended screen,
  8. kiosk logon issue,
  9. kiosk lockscreen password,
  10. kiosk mode windows 10 stuck on login,
  11. windows 10 kiosk user goes back to login screen,