Windows 10: Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%

Discus and support Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; We have many Windows 10 computers using the built in Kiosk mode to run the Edge browser for digital signage on 1920x1080 TVs. The browser keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hemi4u2nv, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%

We have many Windows 10 computers using the built in Kiosk mode to run the Edge browser for digital signage on 1920x1080 TVs.

The browser keeps reverting to 125% zoomed in and/or Windows scale changes to 125%.

Does anyone know how can we set these computers to always use 100% scaling and 100% zoom level in Edge for the local KioskUser0 that is running the Kiosk?

submitted by /u/Hemi4u2nv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hemi4u2nv, Apr 7, 2021

2. Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom

I'm not sure if this is for the Graphics Card forum, but it seemed like the closest topic to my problem. I have my laptop on a 1920x1080 resolution and Windows 10 recommends using 125% zoom on my display. However, it makes some applications blurry. I tried switching to 100% zoom and it made different applications blurry, but made the blurry ones in 125% normal. Is there anyway to somehow make the zoom in between 100% and 125% (the zoom bar doesn't allow it)? This problem is very annoying because switching between zoom settings fixes one application then harms another.

Thanks

Chief Furor, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Changing text and apps size to 125% zooms in the browsers

I have been using 125% text and apps size since W7 but since 3 days ago all browsers are zoomed in. Chrome, IE, Opera and FF. This was not the case before. The browser text sizes stayed the same and only system text, icons and apps text sizes were changed.

This now looks like the display resolution has changed and not only text size. I checked browsers and their zoom is still same at 100%.

Here is your website example at 100% text size

Screenshot

and this is at 125%

Screenshot

I am a web developer and this now is completely messing up the workflow and projects I work on are now zoomed in by extra 25% .

ViktorTodorovic, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125% [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125%

1. Windows 10 Kiosk using Edge browser on 1080P display zoomed in, 125% - Similar Threads - Kiosk using Edge

2. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser: HelloI have to zoom in on a series of photosBut when I open any photo with any Windows software, when I zoom, the edges of every object in that photo are separated from other objects so-called not smooth, but when I open every photo with Chrome and zoom Every object is always...
  3. The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    The edges of the photos are not smooth when zooming in Windows, unlike in the browser: HelloI have to zoom in on a series of photosBut when I open any photo with any Windows software, when I zoom, the edges of every object in that photo are separated from other objects so-called not smooth, but when I open every photo with Chrome and zoom Every object is always...
  4. Bad focus on 1080p 125% UI scaling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad focus on 1080p 125% UI scaling: Hi, I have a laptop with a 1080p display, I've been using it at 100% scaling of the UI since i bought it, but now I noticed that my PC with larger 21" (compared to 15.6") display is much more usable, especially for long session wich on the laptop get my eyes tired very soon....
  5. Disable Microsft Edge InPrivate browser in Kiosk Mode

Disable Microsft Edge InPrivate browser in Kiosk Mode: Hello there, I recently got tasked to set up a Kiosk on a windows 10 Enterprise machine. I create the Kiosk, select Microsoft Edge as a "Public Browser" and everything works great, but unfortunately Edge runs "InPrivate" mode and whenever I try to "Click to go back" I get...
  6. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode Edge Browser: Hi. I am running a computer in Windows 10 Pro In Kiosk Mode (Assigned Access) and this will run a Single Microsoft store app in full screen. The app running is Windows Edge running a single URL to my company's server. Kiosk mode restricts the users from accessing desktop,...
  7. Edge browser display sizing

Edge browser display sizing: My edge browse display has suddenly shrunk to where a page is only about 1 inch wide on the screen. How do I repair this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-display-sizing/5e93e49d-01fb-40db-83d1-8a4dc29535d7
  8. Browser Zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Zoom: Hi, does changing the zoom levels from 100% cause a reduction in display quality? Blur? In Chrome there is no "recommended" zoom but for some reason a recommended font size. 116499
  9. Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom: I'm not sure if this is for the Graphics Card forum, but it seemed like the closest topic to my problem. I have my laptop on a 1920x1080 resolution and Windows 10 recommends using 125% zoom on my display. However, it makes some applications blurry. I tried switching to 100%...
  10. Windows 10 pro 125% display blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro 125% display blur: Hello guys I'm using windows 10 pro - acer nitro laptop vn7-592g. im having exact problem listed here: Solved FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows! - Windows 10 Forums resolution - Windows 10 Font blurry 125% scaling - Super User I don't want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kiosk edge zoom dont work