Windows 10: windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers

Discus and support windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; no sound on my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gregwilson777, Jan 22, 2021.

1. windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers

no sound on my windows 10

:)

gregwilson777, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 22, 2021
  3. tiendat Win User

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers :(.

tiendat, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers

1. windows 10 knocked out my audio drivers - Similar Threads - knocked audio drivers

2. March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support: This last March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out support for my peripherals. I have no monitor, no mouse, and no keyboard. The PC seemingly boots up and seems to be powered, but I didn't hear the beep after which one usually tries to go into the BIOS. Not that it matters...
  3. windows update 10/12/2020 knocked out second monitor.

windows update 10/12/2020 knocked out second monitor.: I have reinstalled graphics card, uninstalled the windows update, restarted multiple times, switched off and on both monitor and pc, tested the hdmi cable, nothing works. How can I get my monitor back?...
  4. Why did the update knock out my speakers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did the update knock out my speakers?: I don't know why Microsoft employees can't roll out an update without messing up some part of my computer. I postpone updates for as long as I can because I know you guys will botch it and cause me hours of work. Now your update knocked out my speakers even though my...
  5. Once again the latest Microsoft Updates have knocked out my audio

Once again the latest Microsoft Updates have knocked out my audio: This is the 2nd time in the last few months that after installing updates from Microsoft I get the message, "No Audio Output Device is Installed." So frustrating. Why can't Microsoft put out an update without screwing something up. No need to respond. They can't....
  6. windows 10 knocked out multiple monitors

windows 10 knocked out multiple monitors: upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro today. Lost multiple monitors, plus i keep getting a message that nvidia control panel can not be found. I keep getting a message that says that windows can't connect to the graphics driver and has re-verted back to the windows built in...
  7. W10 update knocks out epson printer

W10 update knocks out epson printer: I have just installed the latest W10 update (version 1803) and can no longer print. I have an Epson EPL-6100 laser which is now 15 years old or so but this morning it was still working OK; now it is not. The Bonjour wizard does not help and Windows does not even detect it....
  8. Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT?

Windows 10 updates knocked out Realtek Audio Manager NO SOUND...WHAT?: HP Pavillion 500-410 original Windows 7 Pro upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Logitech x-530 (5)-speaker system was the BOMB! Now after several updates, the icon speaker in task bar has an x by it, and when I run troubleshooter, the message states that "no audio devices installed"...
  9. Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites

in Windows 10 News
    Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites: Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites So-called denial-of-service attacks can knock sites offline by flooding them with junk data, blocking the way for legitimate users Several websites including Twitter and Tumblr were unreachable during an extended period for many...
  10. Windows update knocks out internet connections

in Windows 10 News
    Windows update knocks out internet connections: [img] Windows update knocks out internet connections - BBC News 72365