Windows 10: Windows 10 lag and Wireless problems

Discus and support Windows 10 lag and Wireless problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use a duelboot laptop and am using less than half the windows 10 system memory. On Ubuntu there is no lag, so i know its not my pc nor memory issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tigheart, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Tigheart Win User

Windows 10 lag and Wireless problems

I use a duelboot laptop and am using less than half the windows 10 system memory. On Ubuntu there is no lag, so i know its not my pc nor memory issue, so how do i disable boot strappers like spotify, and generally make my computer faster in windows boot? There is no virus as i use a security program too. Its lagging to the point of being almost un-usable. Also i can't use..Bluetooth to transfer a photo from kindle after pairing.

:)

Tigheart, Jul 12, 2018

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 lags on Windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to use Misrosoft wireless set containing keyboard Wireless 3050 which works perfectly fine on Windows 10 and Wireless mouse 5000 which works terrible. It lags all the time while I try to use it on my Windows 10 laptop. I read tons of topics with
    people complaining on this mouse. How is this possible that Microsoft cannot make this mouse work with their flagship Windows 10 OS. Mouse works great on Windows 7 which I checked so of course it is not damaged or batteries aren't empty because mouse works
    great on older system. I am using newest drivers and there are not any interferences nearby so what is the deal with this system and device. I love this set, keyboard is excellent and mouse is great with its shape but I cannot use it because of terrible lag!

Please do not give me this advice because I tried everything mentioned below in similiar topics - those advices does NOT work. Help me!

"Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to download and install the latest mouse drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot response failures in wireless keyboard or mouse

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/838398

Hope it helps.

Thank & Regards"

Łukasz Kiełbasa, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 lag and Wireless problems - Similar Threads - lag Wireless problems

2. Lagging problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging problems: My computer Cpu and Memory is fine but it Lagging soo much idk why btw cpu usage is 1>12 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-problems/8ab88f69-ab18-4f37-92b7-79240f177fe1
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  5. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10: Hi,A few years ago I bought a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850. I've used it with various systems over the years and it's worked absolutely fine in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Linux.I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and the mouse has a serious...
  6. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10: Hi,A few years ago I bought a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850. I've used it with various systems over the years and it's worked absolutely fine in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Linux.I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and the mouse has a serious...
  7. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10

8. Wireless Headphones lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Headphones lagging: I normally use my sony h900 on my pc, but lately, it's started lagging a lot. The audio just drops out randomly for a second all the time. I've tried recharging, turning off Bluetooth on the other devices that may interfere. The headset works fine on my phone. Does anyone...
  9. Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10: Hi. I am experiencing significant lag on my wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard thinking that it would be more compatible than the Logitech products I had previously. I keep all my drivers up to date,...
  10. Windows 10 Input lag problem!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Input lag problem!: Hello Windows, Since march/april 2018, I got a very annoying problem. I explain : I got a mouse lag (delay, latency) on my desktop and even in games. To be more precise, I'm having a small but very annoying delay when I move my mouse. Here's what I did : Reinstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apowermirror wireless lag problem

2. windows wifi sawtooth lag

3. windows 10 wifi lag