Windows 10: Windows 10 lag Issues in games

Discus and support Windows 10 lag Issues in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have just got windows 10 and I've been noticing in minecraft, world of warcraft, and probably other games... this random lag spike comes out of no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cj87, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Cj87 Win User

Windows 10 lag Issues in games

So I have just got windows 10 and I've been noticing in minecraft, world of warcraft, and probably other games... this random lag spike comes out of no where and I can't do anything in the game for like 5-10 seconds. It happens every now and then and I can't find a fix for it, this never happened when I had Windows 7.

Any suggestions?

:)

2. Need help on Store

Yes this work thx ! But one problem my Minecraft windows 10 edition is lagging alot It didnt lag before i installed Windows 10 again, installing windows 10 did help my error with the store but caused lag in my game Which didnt Happen before Any issues
    That can solve this pls help ! Thx

eduardomagana, Jul 30, 2015
  3. windows 10 gaming performance is to weak

so yah I was so exited about my laptop is gonna upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but when I upgrade it the gaming is not good for me cause I play a lot of games since my windows is 8.1 and thaht is a bit ok cause its not lag and then when I upgrade
    to windows 10 the gaming is weak is to lag or the fps is so low and I dont like that cause I play dota 2 much and now the fps is so small like today I was planning to play dota 2 but then when I open it the game is lag or slow when I click option so I will
    optimize the quality but it's still lag like really lag and when I started clicking on there it will just automatically close the game so I cant play the game cause of lagging and it will automatically close so I hope you can help me woth this cause its very
    lag and I want to be back to windows 8.1 not windows 10 cause its to lag I like that there are many features on windows 10 but the performance is not that good as I think....

JohnLeoEscobal, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Windows 10 lag Issues in games

Try reinstalling your graphics driver. I'd suggest that any time you do an OS upgrade.

blackroseMD1, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Cj87 Win User
    Not frame lag, but packet loss is the problem I've found out now.

6. Can you give us the specs please?

SilentElipse, Jul 31, 2015
  7. from internet connection? ive noticed my wifi occasionally drops to 1 bar then goes back to normal afterwards...

N00berG00ber, Jul 31, 2015
  8. Cj87 Win User

I'm on teamspeak and my packet loss shoots up to 20% for some reason.. it's been a lot better today but last few days it was really bad.. not sure why but comcast says a technician is coming..

9. Grafando Win User
    I have sound lag. It's really weird.
    It only occurs when I am in certain games.
    The game doesn't lag, only the sound.

Grafando, Jul 31, 2015
  10. seek Win User
    Project Cars just runs a tad slower after my upgrade to win10

11. histfic55 Win User
    Since I installed Win10, I'm having lag problems when playing Quake II on-line/multiuser. Didn't have any lag probs. with Win7. I checked Services and there are no memory hogging apps running. Right after Win10 install, the game ran fine, but has degraded over time and now lagging. I've played with various settings WITHIN the Quake game console, but that doesn't help. Someone said that my Win10 Privacy Settings could cause lag problem, but all my General Priv Settings are OFF. HELP!

histfic55, Aug 30, 2015
  12. histfic55 Win User
    Guess no one monitors this forum. No answers forthcoming.

histfic55, Sep 2, 2015
  13. Windows 10 lag Issues in games

Im having the same problem. Doing this might solve your issue as it did solve mine but not always. Go to: Settings-> Update&Security-> Windows Update -> Advanced Options -> Choose how updates are delivered -> Turn it OFF. That MIGHT resolve your lag *Smile *chuckle *Wink

FionaBelli18, Sep 2, 2015
  14. histfic55 Win User
    Thanks, but I don't see how infrequent auto updates would cause lag. The lag is there regardless of whether the system is updating or not.*Smile

histfic55, Sep 2, 2015
  15. SoxmisUK Win User
    I read about this somewhere not so long back it's a coding error or something, WU takes up a huge amount more than it should. Interferes with uploading/downloading bandwidths.. You think it's an OS thing, but it's a broken part thing. Just try to unplug it, it sometimes works. You can always switch it back on again. *Smile But err. I'm NOT responsible lol! Live life on the edge. *Smile

SoxmisUK, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 lag Issues in games - Similar Threads - lag Issues games

2. Windows 10 Lag issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lag issue: Hello! I'm Gihan. And I'm experiencing Alot Of lag On My Windows 10 Laptop Recently,It was working Just fine.But I Actually Don't Know What Happened!I Cleaned 15GB From My C: Download File! and Ran an Anti-Virus but Still None of Them Worked!I Also Tried this in The Command...
  3. Windows 10 Lag issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lag issue: Hello! I'm Gihan. And I'm experiencing Alot Of lag On My Windows 10 Laptop Recently,It was working Just fine.But I Actually Don't Know What Happened!I Cleaned 15GB From My C: Download File! and Ran an Anti-Virus but Still None of Them Worked!I Also Tried this in The Command...
  4. Windows 10 gaming lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 gaming lags: On my computer, starting early last month or so maybe in November, I started experiencing a lot of lagging FPS drops in my videogames, even though my computer, theoretically, should be able to handle them. For all games, they seem to run perfectly smooth for maybe 30 mins or...
  5. Windows 10 gaming lags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 gaming lags: On my computer, starting early last month or so maybe in November, I started experiencing a lot of lagging FPS drops in my videogames, even though my computer, theoretically, should be able to handle them. For all games, they seem to run perfectly smooth for maybe 30 mins or...
  6. Windows 10 games lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 games lagging: Hello, recently I had to reinstall my windows 10 because it was stuttering very hard, I installed simple games, like beat cop, flashing lights, emergency call 112 etc.. and when I enter one of these games, it's starts stuttering so hard, and low fps around 1-2 FPS, I have a...
  7. lagging issue Window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lagging issue Window 10: I have multiple system in my firm with preinstall Window 10 Pro,from last 3 weeks i am facing lagging issue in my window 10 Pro (Version 1803 (Build 17134.829). most of the time windows got Hanged & i am not able to do anything ,so i hard reboot my system every time when i...
  8. Windows 10 lags games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lags games: Hi, I updated windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now i have low fps in every game, even in minecraft. Is it normal when every game laags. Before i had 60+ fps in gtav but now i have 40-30 fps. What can i do to fix this lag...
  9. online game lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online game lag issues: I am using android emulater game (tencent buddy pubg ) is over lag on do not play game. then speed of internet using.what i do how to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-game-lag-issues/339ab9eb-6d2d-43c2-9af4-86775ac8dbda
  10. Lagging issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging issues in Windows 10: My sister was using this laptop for a while when her dad bought it from work. Now, she let me have it because she doesn't need it that much. The laptop is decent, as far as performance goes, but the only problem with it is that Windows stutters every 1-5 seconds most of the...