Windows 10: Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

Discus and support Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Firstly, Sorry for my basic english. Yesterday, when I want a close Firefox Browser(last version), I can see windows 7 title bar after clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eliffbölükbaşı, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

Hello,

Firstly, Sorry for my basic english. Yesterday, when I want a close Firefox Browser(last version), I can see windows 7 title bar after clicking X (close) button. Just for a few second.

• My pc clear.
    • I dont have any virus.
    • Windows is up-to-date.

I can search on internet but just find that: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...itle-bar/16fec85c-3b3d-4e39-9d9b-de27778d2174

Same problem (like in 2. and 3. picture) but I dont have a any virus or malware etc..

How its happen? step by step:

• Using firefox(last version).
    • Than I want to be close firefox.
    • Click X (close) button. (on right top: minimaze-maximaze-close buttons)
    • Than when firefox start closing, just for a few second I can see windows 7 title bar. I mean, I can see old Windows 7 minimaze-maximaze-close buttons.

So why this is happen? Do you have any problem or did you see that before for any software like chrome,firefox,steam or just for any windows 10 app?

:)

eliffbölükbaşı, Jun 17, 2019
  2. mineland Win User

windows 7 title bar

One of the things ive seen in windows 10 is the new title bar style wich is okay but using these is weird

Windows 10:  Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar! 7b542639-94dd-4820-8330-e92436621816?upload=true.png

But back in windows 7 we used other type of title bar

Windows 10:  Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar! c9b00825-3d8e-42a6-8855-6f40c932f2c4?upload=true.png

we used that one.

The point here is that, in windows 10 there is something hidden behind the new title bar, there is the windows 7 one, and in the windows 10/8 installation process it is that one that is used

Windows 10:  Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar! 4e986ab7-5980-4aa9-ba3f-611c718fafc8?upload=true.png

And its not only there, its hidden in windows 10 too! The emulator "kega Fusion364" there is a lag (at least in my pc) when using it in full screen, and that lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar

Windows 10:  Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar! 60526d67-1347-48d5-9a22-1ead49b79123?upload=true.png

Windows 10:  Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar! 94ffc2f3-6c58-4da8-95b4-b27478c29551?upload=true.png

so there it is, its hidden while the new one just is on top of it.

So a little story, my pc have some serious viruses, and one of them makes the new title bar dissapear and put the windows 7 one instead, and i want to make the search for making that titlebar being used in the new version of the os, and if a virus did it, we
    can make it happend

mineland, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jun 17, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

1. Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar! - Similar Threads - Lag reveals old

2. is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?: i keep seeing it when i install windows 10 for the first time on a new pc or for a split second when i fullscreen minecraft, i really like the style of windows 7 and i am currently trying to make my windows 10 look like windows 7. also because i am poor is there a way to do...
  3. Windows 10 Title Bar Font in RDP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Title Bar Font in RDP: I have had this problem intermittently that drives me crazy. I have a remote machine we'll call "A" that is running Windows 10 it has 3 displays all of the same resolution. If I use RDP to get into that machine from another Windows 10 machine "B" with a screen of the same...
  4. Font sizing, title bars etc old color and metrics in Windows 7 used to

Font sizing, title bars etc old color and metrics in Windows 7 used to: Okay other than third party apps is there a way to increase the size, color and fonts for what used to be under color and metrics in Windows 7 pro. I've been told no other than changing my screen resolution which is not an option when I buy high resolution screens for...
  5. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  6. Missing title bar on Windows 10

Missing title bar on Windows 10: I've recently lost the title bar on certain programs currently known programs are: Command Prompt, Notepad++, Atom and WinRAR. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909, dual monitor setup. Took these a while ago of my whole screen 1920x1080.First using the default Windows Notepad and...
  7. Window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window title bar: [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window? https://preview.redd.it/a86t468p5p141.jpg?width=1908&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=047e083d08c51455c01fa7d1ddafe47c6c732066 submitted by /u/yenmiT...
  8. title bar color, windows 10

title bar color, windows 10: Is there any possibility to make active window title bar color exactly the same as the accent color, not darker? I am using "automatically pick an accent color from the background" on and dark mode. I would like brighter colors on active window title bar. Thank you....
  9. windows 7 title bar

windows 7 title bar: One of the things ive seen in windows 10 is the new title bar style wich is okay but using these is weird [ATTACH] But back in windows 7 we used other type of title bar [ATTACH] we used that one. The point here is that, in windows 10 there is something hidden behind the...
  10. Colored Windows Title Bars

Colored Windows Title Bars: No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem. To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file. That fixed the problem. For all the...