Windows 10: windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering

Discus and support windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; im having issues with my system freezing i can do nothing but unplug the power from the system when this happens i tried windows defender and a third... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vosaci, Mar 26, 2019.

1. vosaci Win User

windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering

im having issues with my system freezing

i can do nothing but unplug the power from the system when this happens

i tried windows defender and a third party antivirus software, they fail to locate anything

plz help

:)

vosaci, Mar 26, 2019
  2. SSheen21 Win User

Win 10 - Dual monitor and Mouse/System? stutter

Hi,

I have install Win 10 on a new 2700x build with a XFX RX570 video card. I have an issue I am attempting to deal with.

1) The mouse stutters when I extend the desktop to my second monitor. Stutter = moving the mouse, it will freeze for a short time and then move. It does this constantly. Now I think this is system wide, but the mouse is just want caught my attention/focus.
    I see the same behaviour when typing - letter display in notepad stutters, and behaviour in playing video - play back stutters.

If do not extend the desktop to the second monitor the issue goes away. I have tried the latest drivers for the graphics card, mouse, adjusted settings for the mouse (before I saw the behaviour in the keyboard and video), USB power management, windows update
    and more I am forgetting.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

SSheen21, Mar 26, 2019
  3. After the latest Windows 10 update Mouse lag and video stuttering

After the latest Windows 10 update my mouse lags and videos are unwatchable due to the stuttering issue.

Anybody have a fix?

Karl Platt, Mar 26, 2019
  4. windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering

After the latest Windows 10 update Mouse lag and video stuttering

I've updated my Windows 10 on 12th September 2016 and am getting bad mouse stuttering and keyboard lag every few seconds. It's an absolute pain!

KielHanson, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering

1. windows 10 lag/system freezing/mouse stuttering - Similar Threads - lag system freezing

2. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  3. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  4. Keyboard or System lag/stutter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard or System lag/stutter?: I'm having this problem where whenever I type or use any keys while playing games it will occasionally freeze or stutter, and I won't even be pressing a key yet it will still be activating. I've checked any sort of driver update with my keyboard, everything says it is...
  5. random mouse stuttering and lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random mouse stuttering and lagging: Hey, Ive got some random mouse lags, where every few seconds the mouse pauses then tries to catch up. ive tested quite a few things and im starting to go crazy:tried a new mouse, same issuetried mouse on another comp, works fineupdated drivers for everythingbooted in safe...
  6. Sound stutter and mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound stutter and mouse lag: I've had the same build with windows 10 for months, no issues until a few weeks ago where my audio started stuttering. This is the most obvious symptom, but when it happens, any video I might be playing also lags, and the mouse movement lags as well. It happens a few times an...
  7. Mouse lag and stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag and stutter: i recently built my first pc, ryzen 5 2600 , 16gb ddr4 ram , and an rx 580 , but sometimes when i boot it’s just damn near unusable , the mouse will lag around the screen for a few seconds and when it does that it freezes everything else , when i’m typing something while it’s...
  8. Mouse stuttering and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stuttering and freezing: Help, on my completely updated computer new case + all new internal components whichever of 2 mice that I have used, both will stutter and/or freeze randomly regardless of what program is running. Only one mouse is connected at any time. Both connect via USB dongle, are...
  9. Mouse Stutter/Freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Stutter/Freeze: Recently my mouse started to stutter across the screen or freeze. I've searched and looked for ways to fix it but none of the methods seem to help me resolve this problem. This is starting to irritate me and I don't know if I should factory reset my pc. Can anyone please help...
  10. Mouse stuttering/Lag?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stuttering/Lag?: So i have been having this issue for a while and have gotten pretty annoyed at what's happening. Whenever i play a game, regardless of what it is even league of legends my mouse is skipping across the screen when i move it. Sometimes the mouse is fine and even when i leave...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moving mouse causes system to stutter

2. système windows 10 lag

3. systeme windows 10 lag

4. system stutters,
  5. system lag and freeze,
  6. system stuttering,
  7. windows lagging/stuttering