Windows 10: Windows 10 lagging

Discus and support Windows 10 lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I recently built myself a gaming computer and installed Windows 10 Pro. It worked well for the first couple of days but has been starting to lag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xzese, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Xzese Win User

Windows 10 lagging

Hi

I recently built myself a gaming computer and installed Windows 10 Pro.

It worked well for the first couple of days but has been starting to lag for no reason at all. The mouse started to lag at first, I tried two different mice so must be the software.

Then when loading up the spinning dots started to lag, at one point the bluetooth audio started to quickly stop and start, but that seems to be fixed now.

Task manager and resource monitor show low CPU usage and low RAM usage.

I had an issue where it would take a long time to restart the computer, but eventually I fixed that.

I have updated all the drivers and the issues still persist.

Could anybody help with this.

I’ll list my PC’s specs below:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 using stock Wraith Stealth cooler

GPU - RX 5700 XT

RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2 x 8 GB 3200mhz

Storage - WD Blue SN550 1 TB SSD

Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi

PSU - Corsair CX650M

:)

Xzese, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 lagging

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 lagging

1. Windows 10 lagging - Similar Threads - lagging

2. Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...: ran a ram test and stopped startup apps + used restore point but i still have an issue where my pc will randomly lag every few seconds and freezing for few as well...
  3. Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...: ran a ram test and stopped startup apps + used restore point but i still have an issue where my pc will randomly lag every few seconds and freezing for few as well...
  4. Lag on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on fortnite: Recently I was playing fortnite at around 200 fpsand in the middle of the game my game froze andafter going back to normal I've only had fps stuttersdown to 120-160fps.l've tried restarting my laptopand the game ,nothing helps.Also this happenedbefore and I fixed it by...
  5. Lag on fortnite

Lag on fortnite: Recently I was playing fortnite at around 200 fpsand in the middle of the game my game froze andafter going back to normal I've only had fps stuttersdown to 120-160fps.l've tried restarting my laptopand the game ,nothing helps.Also this happenedbefore and I fixed it by...
  6. How do i stop my computer from lagging and how do i stop getting that Microsoft family...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop my computer from lagging and how do i stop getting that Microsoft family...: My computer starts lagging a lot at random times and at first it went away after a while, but it has gotten worse and i just restart my pc now but it only works for a few hours until it does it again. And i know it can't entirely be my internet's fault because my cursor lags...
  7. How do i stop my computer from lagging and how do i stop getting that Microsoft family...

How do i stop my computer from lagging and how do i stop getting that Microsoft family...: My computer starts lagging a lot at random times and at first it went away after a while, but it has gotten worse and i just restart my pc now but it only works for a few hours until it does it again. And i know it can't entirely be my internet's fault because my cursor lags...
  8. Why does my laptop lag? even after reformat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my laptop lag? even after reformat: Laptop : Lenovo Thinkpad E590Specs : Intel Core i7 8th gen Radeon RX 550X Graphics 1Tb Storage 8gb Ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-lag-even-after-reformat/c130a092-03d5-415b-93a5-6b92a2acd762
  9. Why does my laptop lag? even after reformat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop lag? even after reformat: Laptop : Lenovo Thinkpad E590Specs : Intel Core i7 8th gen Radeon RX 550X Graphics 1Tb Storage 8gb Ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-lag-even-after-reformat/c130a092-03d5-415b-93a5-6b92a2acd762
  10. Why does my laptop lag? even after reformat