Windows 10: Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot

Discus and support Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Guys i just install windows 10 and downloaded some programs and apps like steam and Vtc .. etc everything was fine but suddenly when i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hadimh, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Hadimh Win User

Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot

Hello Guys
    i just install windows 10 and downloaded some programs and apps like steam and Vtc .. etc

everything was fine but suddenly when i was playing i get like 3 seconds lag .. even when i open browser or anything i got these 3 sec lag that if i press any button it will back to normal .
    it happens more than 5 time in a minute !
    when my laptop " Lenovo y50-70 " has this problem it also come with another problems
    what i discovered so far that my Laptop mouse stop working , only the left and right button are working but i cant moving the mouse .
    i cant Copy anything .. and that's because my laptop take ScreenShot every 2-3 seconds
    so it become the copy one
    i had this problem before for like 5 days and it just gone
    and now it's back.. any solution ?
    Thanks in advance

:)

Hadimh, Jan 20, 2017

2. Taking screenshots with Windows 10

My screenshots folder is in the right place when I search for it as susggested .... my computer takes the screenshot when I press Windows/Prtsc but it just doesn't auto save it to the file as it used to ... the only way I can do this is by opening windows
    and pasting onto a new page...then save that to my screenshots folder... Really.. a very round about way Windows 10..Please fix ????

DUrbanMediaNet, Jan 20, 2017
  3. PC laggy after installing windows 10.

Installed Windows 10 and PC is laggy. Need help. Thank you!

Lauren0908, Jan 20, 2017
  4. brummyfan Win User

brummyfan, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot - Similar Threads - laggy auto screenshot

2. why screenshots auto deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why screenshots auto deleted: when i press win+prt sc, i can't find screenshotwhen i was watching screenshot file, the file stores screenshot and it suddenly disappearhow to fix thisi can't use win+shift+s too...
  3. why screenshots auto deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why screenshots auto deleted: when i press win+prt sc, i can't find screenshotwhen i was watching screenshot file, the file stores screenshot and it suddenly disappearhow to fix thisi can't use win+shift+s too...
  4. why screenshots auto deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto save screenshots to file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto save screenshots to file: When I take a screenshot, the screenshot is saved in clipboard when the option, 'Auto copy to clipboard' is turned on. However, if I want to save the image, I should save it manually every time I take screenshots. Plus, if I took the screenshot with the shortkey,...
  6. Auto save screenshots to file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto save screenshots to file: When I take a screenshot, the screenshot is saved in clipboard when the option, 'Auto copy to clipboard' is turned on. However, if I want to save the image, I should save it manually every time I take screenshots. Plus, if I took the screenshot with the shortkey,...
  7. SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10: hey Microsoft, I am your very old user. ive used your every windows. but recently i bought a new pc for my study purpose. After sometime when i just got used to this window this window 10 STARTED LAGGING AND BEING SLOW which was not right. my background purchases sometimes...
  8. Auto-save Snip & Sketch screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto-save Snip & Sketch screenshots?: Is this possible? I love that PrtScn autosaves to my OneDrive, but I have been using my PC in tablet mode a lot recently so I have to use Snip & Sketch instead. I have been using it during class lectures online, and sometimes they move relatively quickly so I don't have time...
  9. Screenshot Index Counter Not Auto Reset ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screenshot Index Counter Not Auto Reset ?: When I Take Screenshot by Press Windows+PrtScn it Automatically Saves those Pictures by Naming them “Screenshot (1).png” “Screenshot (2).png” But I When Delete it, That Counter Still Keeps Going up (Screenshot (3).png) No Reset to 1 or 2 Again by Automatically ? Manual...
  10. Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can select to automatically save screenshots you capture pressing the PrtScn, Alt+PrtScn,...