Windows 10: Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot

Discus and support Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Guys i just install windows 10 and downloaded some programs and apps like steam and Vtc .. etc everything was fine but suddenly when i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hadimh, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Hadimh Win User

Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot

Hello Guys
    i just install windows 10 and downloaded some programs and apps like steam and Vtc .. etc

everything was fine but suddenly when i was playing i get like 3 seconds lag .. even when i open browser or anything i got these 3 sec lag that if i press any button it will back to normal .
    it happens more than 5 time in a minute !
    when my laptop " Lenovo y50-70 " has this problem it also come with another problems
    what i discovered so far that my Laptop mouse stop working , only the left and right button are working but i cant moving the mouse .
    i cant Copy anything .. and that's because my laptop take ScreenShot every 2-3 seconds
    so it become the copy one
    i had this problem before for like 5 days and it just gone
    and now it's back.. any solution ?
    Thanks in advance

:)

Hadimh, Jan 20, 2017

2. Taking screenshots with Windows 10

My screenshots folder is in the right place when I search for it as susggested .... my computer takes the screenshot when I press Windows/Prtsc but it just doesn't auto save it to the file as it used to ... the only way I can do this is by opening windows
    and pasting onto a new page...then save that to my screenshots folder... Really.. a very round about way Windows 10..Please fix ????

DUrbanMediaNet, Jan 20, 2017
  3. PC laggy after installing windows 10.

Installed Windows 10 and PC is laggy. Need help. Thank you!

Lauren0908, Jan 20, 2017
  4. brummyfan Win User

brummyfan, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 laggy and auto screenshot - Similar Threads - laggy auto screenshot

2. windows 10 home laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 home laggy: when I fresh install my win 10 1903 version it works fine for 3 days it then starts giving some UI lag like when I open edge browser transition is not smooth then I try to open new tab it also lags then I open chrome its UI also lags also in gaming it worked fine for 3 days...
  3. laggy windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laggy windows: I am experiencing stutter in video playback on browser as well as vlc media player after 1903 update today what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laggy-windows/cc0b17dd-0f91-4bda-8844-35ae8ccb2174
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy: It was fine up until now, but Minecraft for Windows 10 (not Java) has been getting choppy frame rates. I know it's not my PC because its specs go way beyond what Minecraft requires (Core i5 8300H @2.3 GHz quad core, 8 GB memory, GTX 1050 Ti graphics). I know it is Minecraft...
  5. Windows 10 laggy and slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 laggy and slow: i own a Lenovo Ip320 80xl specs: i5 7th gen 1tb hdd 8gb ram 2gb nvidia 940mx graphics newer verison of windows 10 like build 1803, 1709 all performs so slow in everything like opening file explorer, this pc, idm all apps slow boot times and shut downs all things are so...
  6. Windows 10 is a bit laggy

Windows 10 is a bit laggy: [First of all,I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section,and I'm sorry if my english is bad too] Hi there ! I just did a clean installation of Windows 10 , I installed the latest drivers and the necessary software ( like Java ) , windows runs perfectly well as he...
  7. Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations

Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations: Hello, I have a new 10" tablet (1920x1080) with a x5-z8300 CPU and the following problem, that all Windows 10 animations like switching windows, opening apps, swiping around the task bar and so on are "laggy" or frames are being dropped. Newest HD drivers are being...
  8. Screenshot Index Counter Not Auto Reset ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Screenshot Index Counter Not Auto Reset ?: When I Take Screenshot by Press Windows+PrtScn it Automatically Saves those Pictures by Naming them “Screenshot (1).png” “Screenshot (2).png” But I When Delete it, That Counter Still Keeps Going up (Screenshot (3).png) No Reset to 1 or 2 Again by Automatically ? Manual...
  9. Take Screenshot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10: How to: Take Screenshot in Windows 10 How to Take a Screenshot in Windows 10 Sometimes it's simpler to show someone what's on your screen than it is to explain it. Windows lets you take a picture of the screen so you can save, print, or share what you see. This is...
  10. Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Auto Save Screenshots to OneDrive in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can select to automatically save screenshots you capture pressing the PrtScn, Alt+PrtScn,...