Windows 10: Windows 10 laggy and slow

Discus and support Windows 10 laggy and slow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i own a Lenovo Ip320 80xl specs: i5 7th gen 1tb hdd 8gb ram 2gb nvidia 940mx graphics newer verison of windows 10 like build 1803, 1709 all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ParnavArora, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 laggy and slow

i own a Lenovo Ip320 80xl

specs: i5 7th gen

1tb hdd

8gb ram

2gb nvidia 940mx graphics

newer verison of windows 10 like build 1803, 1709 all performs so slow in everything like opening file explorer, this pc, idm all apps

slow boot times and shut downs all things are so slow

and when i use 1503 build it performs normal

why so? my laptop is brand new

even i saw many people experiencing this type of issues. what to do plz help

:)

ParnavArora, Aug 5, 2018
  2. sandman- Win User

Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, Aug 5, 2018
  3. slow and laggy performance

windows 10 is little bit laggy and slow why please tell me

is intel hd graphics good

is K7 total security intivirus good

thank you

parikshit singhVD, Aug 5, 2018
  4. MelLum Win User

Windows 10 laggy and slow

Slow and laggy

I just upgraded to win10 and now my computer takes a long time to restart. It's also slow and laggy once it's rebooted. How can I fix this?

MelLum, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 laggy and slow

1. Windows 10 laggy and slow - Similar Threads - laggy slow

2. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy: I have an ASUS TUF Dash F15 that I purchased back in July. The performance has been nothing but amazing. However, since late November, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in switching tabs, opening new windows, opening apps, and even things like typing become slow and my...
  3. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy: I have an ASUS TUF Dash F15 that I purchased back in July. The performance has been nothing but amazing. However, since late November, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in switching tabs, opening new windows, opening apps, and even things like typing become slow and my...
  4. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.: So the other day my pc just out of nowhere became super laggy. After every task like opening browser, typing, opening every application takes about 10 seconds to show on my screen. When i switch tabs on opera it takes around 10-15 seconds after my click to process and load....
  6. High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.

High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.: So the other day my pc just out of nowhere became super laggy. After every task like opening browser, typing, opening every application takes about 10 seconds to show on my screen. When i switch tabs on opera it takes around 10-15 seconds after my click to process and load....
  7. High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown: Hi, last night I accidentally forced my laptop shut while it was in sleep mode.This morning, when I switched it on, it was laggy and slow in general, especially the browser. I use PDF files on Microsoft edge and they started being blurry while scrolling tried switching off...
  9. Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown

Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown: Hi, last night I accidentally forced my laptop shut while it was in sleep mode.This morning, when I switched it on, it was laggy and slow in general, especially the browser. I use PDF files on Microsoft edge and they started being blurry while scrolling tried switching off...
  10. My desktop is incredibly laggy, but there seems to be no reason for it to be so slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop is incredibly laggy, but there seems to be no reason for it to be so slow.: So basically what the title says, my desktop is incredibly laggy. I just upgraded to windows 11, but I had the same issue when I had windows 10. The strange thing is that I can play hardware intensive games or run software at high framerates, and the only slow part of my pc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro 1803 slow laggy after upgrade

2. upgrade to windows 10 pro laggy

3. shell experience host suspended solved