Windows 10: Windows 10 LAGS when I startup the windows and when I am open an program .

Discus and support Windows 10 LAGS when I startup the windows and when I am open an program . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mostly when I startup the Window 10 it lags and then starts working ok the again i move my mouse and it start laging again and when i open a program it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmmanuelKumar1, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 LAGS when I startup the windows and when I am open an program .

Mostly when I startup the Window 10 it lags and then starts working ok the again i move my mouse and it start laging again and when i open a program it lags terribly

How can a Windows lag so much in the start ?

After a good 12 -13 minutes it works good.

But the lag is not ended

After everything is done i go to shut down and it

Starts to lag again.

Please help me fix it. Please...

:)

EmmanuelKumar1, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 LAGS when I startup the windows and when I am open an program .

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 LAGS when I startup the windows and when I am open an program .

1. Windows 10 LAGS when I startup the windows and when I am open an program . - Similar Threads - LAGS startup open

2. Computer lags and stutter when I open specific programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lags and stutter when I open specific programs: I was away for a month and when I came back, my computer started stuttering every time when I open faceit anticheat. Initially I thought it may be a faceit program problem so I wasn't very concerned, thinking the next update it will be resolved. But then I created a Plex...
  3. Computer lags and stutter when I open specific programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lags and stutter when I open specific programs: I was away for a month and when I came back, my computer started stuttering every time when I open faceit anticheat. Initially I thought it may be a faceit program problem so I wasn't very concerned, thinking the next update it will be resolved. But then I created a Plex...
  4. Computer lags and stutter when I open specific programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am having an issue opening a program I installed. When I launch the .exe it opens an old...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having an issue opening a program I installed. When I launch the .exe it opens an old...: Okay, so I downloaded a program called LogixPro, it is a PLC emulator of an Allen Bradley And when I launch the .exe file of it It opens the software, but it also stops the program and an installer pops up showing SolidWorks 2018 and it asks for the local file for the...
  6. Windows lagging, not opening programs

Windows lagging, not opening programs: I was doing a project amd had many programs running but shut them down then opened a pdf in google chrome. I then went to open word and that's where the problems started. I tried clicking word but it wouldn't open in any way. I then had to power off my computer with my power...
  7. Windows Extreme lag when opening anything

Windows Extreme lag when opening anything: Hi, I just formatted my PC and I have this problem that when ever I open something the computer seems overloaded and the mouse is super slow. If I open Skype, Chrome or any program, it will become excessively slow. I tried formatting it and even then the simplest task...
  8. why can't open some programs when I installed windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't open some programs when I installed windows 10?: I have buy a new computer last week,I have installed windows 10,but I found many programs couldn't open.why? 61312
  9. Lag when opening programs/application

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when opening programs/application: Hi, i have a problem where windows lags whenever i open a newly installed or updated program/applications that are on another drive than my OS. This mostly happens when i download and install games through Steam(Cuz i do that very often), but it also happen to League of...
  10. Lag when opening programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when opening programs: --- revised 2/18/16 --- No further instances of lag (which can also stop macros from completing) since SUPERFETCH was disabled. However, some users report occasional lag despite this measure, and the underlying problem is extant. It appears to have nothing to do with...