Windows 10: Windows 10 Lan connectivity keeps getting disconnected.

Discus and support Windows 10 Lan connectivity keeps getting disconnected. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to access the computer through remote desktop. But my computer data connection keeps getting disconnected and will require to move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CA Wong, Nov 4, 2019.

1. CA Wong Win User

Windows 10 Lan connectivity keeps getting disconnected.

I am trying to access the computer through remote desktop. But my computer data connection keeps getting disconnected and will require to move the mouse to resume the data connection. I have set the driver to not allow windows to turn off the data connection. I have also disable the computer from sleeping. I have persistent route to the computer that I am using remote desktop. Both of the computer are at different gateways. And if i Ping the computer continuously the computer will not get disconnected.

:)

CA Wong, Nov 4, 2019

2. Xbox 360 controller keeps connecting/disconnecting

My xbox controller keeps connecting/disconnecting, I hear the audio notification from Windows 10 that it's connected then disconnected constantly. I'm trying to play rocket league but my controller keeps going on/off. I've tried different ports front and rear on my PC and disabling USB power saving and selective suspend settings. The controller itself is fine, I swapped with my brother, mine stays connected on his, his on mine has the same problem. Any ideas?

SouthOfHere, Nov 4, 2019
  3. RevoLand Win User
    Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Lan connectivity keeps getting disconnected.

LAN keeps on Disconnecting.

Hello, i recently have this problem, my LAN keeps on disconnecting. and when i click troubleshoot, it will be temporarily fixed (Default gateway is not available - Fixed) and for a couple of minutes it will disconnect again. i already tried updating the
    drivers and still, it will disconnect again. tried rolling-back the drivers and still, the same issue. i already did system restore but the problem is still there. cable is fine, as it is still new. i have no choice but to connect thru wifi. Hope someone can
    help me solve this issue. i search thru net and some are suggesting to disable the (power effeciency) on properties of the driver, already did that. but still, the same problem.

warchiefwyne, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Lan connectivity keeps getting disconnected.

1. Windows 10 Lan connectivity keeps getting disconnected. - Similar Threads - Lan connectivity keeps

2. Keeps getting disconnected on my Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps getting disconnected on my Remote Desktop Connection: Hi, I just signed up for my Amazon Lightsail virtual server.But whenever I tried to connect to my virtual windows through my "Remote Desktop Connect", I got this error message saying:"[Window Title] Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Your Remote Desktop Services session has...
  3. Keeps getting disconnected on my Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps getting disconnected on my Remote Desktop Connection: Hi, I just signed up for my Amazon Lightsail virtual server.But whenever I tried to connect to my virtual windows through my "Remote Desktop Connect", I got this error message saying:"[Window Title] Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Your Remote Desktop Services session has...
  4. LAN keep disconnecting after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN keep disconnecting after Windows update: Recently I installed all the latest update of Windows on my PCAfter started to playing games, my lan network will start keep disconnected in every 10-15 minsAnd the network speed will down to 100MB after reconnectionI tried to reset my DNS, IP config, change my lan port...
  5. LAN keep disconnecting after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN keep disconnecting after Windows update: Recently I installed all the latest update of Windows on my PCAfter started to playing games, my lan network will start keep disconnected in every 10-15 minsAnd the network speed will down to 100MB after reconnectionI tried to reset my DNS, IP config, change my lan port...
  6. LAN often disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN often disconnects: I have been working from home for around 2 months now, and have noticed a very much recurring problem when I turn on my computers. I have my own personal computer that I've had for almost 2 years now, and prior to working from home, I've not had any problems with my LAN...
  7. LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN and WIFI keeps Disconnected Frequently: Hi Microsoft community i am currently using Dell Inspiron 5577 modal laptop, i am having this problem after the windows update of 1903, and got the LAN disconnecting Frequently when the computer goes to sleep mode, to connect LAN every time i will have to restart the...
  8. Lan connection is steadily disconnected

Lan connection is steadily disconnected: I need to establish remote connection using a remote desktop. But my Lan connection keeps being disconnected. I have to move the mouse to resume this data connection....
  9. LAN keeps on Disconnecting.

LAN keeps on Disconnecting.: Hello, i recently have this problem, my LAN keeps on disconnecting. and when i click troubleshoot, it will be temporarily fixed (Default gateway is not available - Fixed) and for a couple of minutes it will disconnect again. i already tried updating the drivers and still, it...
  10. Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected

Internet LAN connection always broken/ disconnected: Hello, I'm using motherboard AORUS B360M with intel i5-8400 and my pc connected to internet using modem dual band AC1200 using cable RJ45 CAT 5E.. I had updated the latest driver for LAN GBE from AORUS website. Anyhow if I SWITCH using WIFI adapter, the connection Much more...